The Sun Inn Acomb Hexham

Main Street, Hexham, United Kingdom

Check Hexham Hotel Deals

The Sun Inn Acomb Hexham Reviews

mgradwell mgradwell
The Sunn Inn, Acomb ~ Perfect for Hadrians Wall and Hexham visitors Sep 27, 2011
This is my local pub and I have stayed here myself before, so I feel best suited to write a review for fellow Travbuddy's.

What can I say? Well this is a superbly run establishment run by really nice genuine people. The location is situated in a small village of Acomb, 2 miles out of Hexham and on the main A6079 road which takes you to the World Heritage sights of the Roman Forts and Hadrian's Wall. This is a public house (Free House) with cosy atmosphere and open log fire and real English Ales.

Good Food and comfortable affordable rooms.

Pool table and juke box and Satellite TV.

The village people do their best to welcome you too.

If you do decide to come visit Hexham, Kielder Water and Forest or Hadrians Roman Wall, then pop in and stay here and feel free to say hello if I am in.

Enjoy

*Please leave me feedback if you have stayed here or plan to as a result of my review. I will try to upload photo's soon*

The Sun Inn Acomb Hexham Overview

A traditional Inn in Acomb offering a cosy and friendly atmosphere with a lounge and bar area as well as Bed & Breakfast accommodation. The inn has a fully stocked bar with a good selection of bitters, lagers spirits and wines, There is a separate restaurant serving an excellent menu of home cooked food. The accommodation is tastefully decorated and all rooms are furnished and include TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Please Note: We are a No-Smoking property. Pets are allowed by arrangement. Children welcome. Check-In time: 12:00 and Check-Out time: 11:00.

Check Hexham Hotel Deals