The Summer Hotel Nha Trang

The Summer Hotel Nha Trang Rates and Deals

The Summer Hotel Nha Trang Reviews

naiveblackangel naivebla…
Almost perfect Feb 08, 2013
Let's see. We stayed here for 5 nights. I couldn't complain about the service and cleanliness of the bathroom. There aren't many choices when it comes to breakfast buffet. I pretty much ate the same thing everyday. The swimming pool is quite small and doesn't look very clean. The bed sheet looks old. The hotel offers airport transfer and motorbike rental but their services are 30% higher or double in price. I loved the working plasma TV and the fancy looking bathtub.
tmt4788 tmt4788
The Summer Hotel Nha Trang Oct 03, 2010
Hotel is in good location and good value for money. It is a casual 5 minutes stroll to the beach.. located close to many good resturants and cafes.. The Louisanna on Tran Phu Street and Ngoc Suong also on Tran Phu Street

Room was spacious and clean. Free water in the room which was replaced every day. 2 internet stations in the lobby for free was convenient

The only thing i dont like here is the pool on rooftop :(

But its very worth with the money i spent ;) If i go to Nha Trang again, The summer hotel is my first choice ;)
albertvn albertvn
Nice 3 star hotel in Nha Trang Aug 15, 2009
I have stayed at this hotel last month for 2 nights and I really enjoyed this hotel. It is located near the beach as well as near a street where there are many restaurants and shops. Although it is 3 star hotel but I find its services very good. The room is clean and there is anything that I need in the room. The breakfast is fine and enough food for locals and foreigners, but I really like the staffs who are very friendly and quick in the way they served me (some hotels are not friendly to local guests). I am lucky because I was checked in at 6:00 AM after my bus trip from Saigon. It is really a bonus for me as I was very tired after the long trip. I had time to take shower and relax before I enjoyed a city tour of Nha Trang. I think the price is reasonable too. I did not book directly because the room was booked through my travel agent called Vietnam Sunrise Travel in Hanoi (I bought 3 days 2 nights trip from Saigon), but when I wanted to check out late (until 08:00 PM) that night, they only charged me 15 USD for that. So I think the price can be from 30-40 USD if you book directly. It is a reasonable price I think.

If you are looking for 3 star hotel, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Hoang Dang Hotel

The Summer Hotel Nha Trang Overview

Situated in the heart of Nha Trang, composed of 84 well appointed rooms,The Summer Hotel marries absolute comfort with Vietnamese tradition. This recently built hotel (2007) offers all that one would expect of a quality 3 stars hotel: rooftop swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness center and most importantly, great guest services. The secured parking of the hotel guaranties your tranquility and your security. The high speed Internet access is free and available in all of our rooms. The rooftop terrace and pool offers beautiful panoramic views of Nha Trang. All the rooms of The Hotel have a ample living space which can be used either as a small office for business stays or as an extra bedroom for family stays. The ultra modern meeting and conference rooms of the hotel are perfect for seminars, presentations or commercial launches. It takes only 3 minutes walk from Nha Trang's shopping area and the lovely beach. The Summer Hotel is the ideal place to do business and relax at the same time.

The Summer Hotel Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes