The Still Point

1 Columbia Ave, Takoma Park, MD, USA

The Still Point Takoma Park Reviews

HuBison HuBison
This is the place for affordable massage in the Washington DC area Jul 04, 2011
I have been going to The Still Point for several years and thought I'd finally sit down to write a review. I'd like to be able to afford to go once a month, but I only go about 3 times a year.

Their Takoma location moved from a smaller place to a house just a few blocks away. The first floor is inundated with a heavy scent that makes my nose twitch, so when the water cooperates, I wait outside. I'm sure they think the scent is subtle and calming, but it makes my nose tickle (maybe you'll find it less strong). They sell teas, lotions, soaps, and water-color pictures, but I don't go for the products.

The 2nd floor has about 4 rooms and a bathroom. I am always warm enough and the ambiance is soothing and calming in each room. I have my favorites and continue to acquire more therapists who have different hours of availability and different skills. Takoma, MD is located on the outskirts of DC and you have to have a car to get here or know how to take the bus system, but it's situated in a small looking town-esque area where you can walk around and easily find something to eat.

Check Takoma Park Hotel Deals