The Star Bar

600 George Street, Sydney, Australia - 612 92677827

The Star Bar Sydney Reviews

Flownaway Flownaway
The Star Bar Jun 19, 2011
I always enjoy grabbing a meal at the Star Bar before watching a movie. Firstly because the bar is right opposite the George Street cinema. Secondly because its interior brings you right into the movie world. Previously known as Planet Hollywood, the bar is decorated with many movie props.

The bistro menu offers several $6.95 meal deals, such as the grilled 300g porterhouse stake with mash / chips, though you need to buy a drink to go with it (about $5 for a glass of house wine).

Related Travel Blogs About The Star Bar

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Sydney when we get the chance.   Also in the bar were 3 blonde Swedish girls (bingo), 2 Canadians “dudes” and some Americans. The rain was solidly tumbling onto…
Xmas and New year in Sydney
Well guys i finally arrived in Sunny Sydney after a 3hour plain delay but i can't complain as my friend Paul had been stuck in Heathrow for 2days. I arrived in Sydney with two friends Tash and Jen an…Sydney and want cheap nice grub head for Star Bar on George Street, you can't miss it as it has a huge…

Check Sydney Hotel Deals