The Spot

The Spot - grilled chicken with sauteed veggies

The Spot Groton Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
Jan 07, 2008
We have been here many times it is down the street from my bf's house. we love watching sports and having a beer and eating wings. this time we had dinner here without watching sports.

my bf wanted a bowl of clam chowder. HE SAID I WAS OK. THEN AGAIN HE LIVED IN MAINE FOR 5 YEARS. HE IS PICKY ABOUT CLAM CHOWDER.

i ordered the grilled chicken with sauteed veggies. THE CHICKEN WAS DRY AND THE VEGGIES WAS SOGGY.

the waitress was very sweet and nice. she gave me a menu to order another dish. she was also prompt to refill my bf's diet coke.

i ordered the meatloaf with mash potatoes and corn. IT WAS TASTY BUT TOO MUCH BBQ SAUCE. I SHOULD HAVE IT ON THE SIDE.

well, i did not expect much. we were to lazy to drive to our normal quick meal SPOT....LOL we'll just come back for the wings and watching sports.
meatloaf with mash potatoes and co…
buffalo chicken salad
clam chowder
grilled chicken with sauteed veggi…
pinchora says:
oh I am so sorry you had such a sub par eating experience... you never would've guessed it by looking at all your wonderful photographs... well, better luck next time! =)
Posted on: Jan 07, 2008
SheLuvz2Fly says:
OMG! I used to know the Manager there. I had been several times, but always for drinks with my pals.
Posted on: Jan 07, 2008