The Spinnaker

100 Spinnaker Drive, Sausalito, CA, USA

The Spinnaker Sausalito Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Beautiful views over San Francisco (Sausalito) Apr 02, 2011
Well I guess that I will have to move to Sausalito! woaw what a nice restaurant! It might not be as beautiful as the Horizons, but the views are as good!

Today was Saturday, so it was quite busy. We had to wait having a glass of white wine (not bad eah?). All waiters were so nice to us. Although travelling with Tirso Jr everything is easier! no lines at the airport, everyone smiles at you and wants to help you!

We had clam chowder for starters and then Silvia had grilled chicken and I had a seafood platter. And for desserts.... Caramel puff... (or something like that). Overall an excellent lunch for $73!

I am attaching some photos so you get an idea of what I am talking about! ;)
poohstanggt poohstan…
Classic Ambience on the Bay Jun 14, 2008
I stumbled upon The Spinnaker purely by accident several months ago after a long Sunday drive along the coast. It was a great restaurant and seemed like the perfect view of the Bay area. At night was gorgeous with all the lights but I wanted to come back during the day to see how gorgeous the view really was.

When I was planning Julz's birthday out, I instantly thought this is where I wanted to bring her to lunch. I verified on the menu that they offered other items besides seafood since I know Julz is anti-fish! HA HA.

In the daytime, The Spinnaker boasts panoramic views of the waterfront, San Francisco, Angel Island, Belvedere, Alcatraz, and even the Bay Bridge. The restaurant is built on piers and sits right over the water. It was such a gorgeous day out and I even saw one of the catamarans on the afternoon sail that Julz and I would be doing that night at sunset.

Besides an extensive seafood menu, The Spinnaker offers a very good wine list by the glass which is great if you live two hours away from the restaurant like I do! :-)

On Julz's birthday lunch trip, she had the Grilled Chicken Breasts with a garlic, olive oil, and rosemary baste ($17.25). I had the Saute Mahi with crab and brie ($20.25) Because we had Kara's Cupcakes in Ghiradelli Square on our mind, we did not try any dessert but everything we saw go by on the dessert cart looked heavenly!
View of Sausalito from the restaur…
The birthday girl!
Julz Chicken Breasts
Saute Mahi with Crab and Brie
williamsworld says:
You are so cool. I think I would prefer the seafood. Looks so good. Whe migh have to hot this one day when I am back in CA. Take care
Posted on: Jul 07, 2008