The Spaghetti Warehouse Restaurant

The Spaghetti Warehouse Restaurant - Spaghetti Warehouse

The Spaghetti Warehouse Restaurant Pittsburgh Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Layers of Lasagna at Spaghetti Warehouse Jul 13, 2012
Spaghetti Warehouse is well named as it is located in a former warehouse in Pittsburgh's Strip District. We were here for the Rehearsal Dinner which Susan and I hosted.

The banquet menu offered a good sampling of Spaghetti Warehouse's offerings. Guests had a choice of Spaghetti & Meatballs, Fifteen-Layer Lasagna, Four-Cheese Manicotti, Fettuccini Alfredo or Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. Main dishes were accompanied by a House Salad.

I selected the Lasagna. Billed as 15 Layers, it is the restaurant's signature dish. It's not really that large and was very good! A nice sauce and generous meat filling. The House Salad was also very good and in a generous serving.

The two servers assigned to our tables were very attentive. We were able to bring in our own rehearsal dinner cake which they served.

I'd definitely want to try Spaghetti Warehouse for a regular meal.
Spaghetti Warehouse
What I'd really like to see is a Spaghetti Western Restaurant :D
Posted on: Jul 23, 2012
snackies snackies
Avoid if you like Italian Aug 21, 2012
This is probably the worst Italian food in western PA taste-wise. If you enjoy a good Italian restaurant and food, this is not the place you want to eat at. A step up from Sabarro's but not as good as an Olive Garden...which is probably middle of the road. If I didn't have to be there with co-workers at lunch every now and then, I'd never eat there.

An affordable place to take the kids to eat, with parking in the strip, it does have a nice and unique atmosphere. The low level lighting and the traincar that you can dine in are neat.Their lasagna is decent though if you have to go.

Check Pittsburgh Hotel Deals