The Spa

www.thespa.com.ph - 840-1325, 840-1326 / Mobile No: 0926 4049316

The Spa Metro Manila Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
The Best Spa Experience (outside Hotels/Resorts) Dec 13, 2011
Paid P3,000/person for spa package of Moroccan bath and hot stone massage.

Once you step into place, you feel the opulence. The staff are very professional and warm. There was a bit of a problem charging with credit card because the connection seem to be not very good at that time but it went through after a while.

We were brought to locker rooms to change to our spa outfit which is a robe, disposable underwear and shorts. Male and female locker rooms are separate.

I was stayed at the waiting room while my companion change which is a nice and relaxing place. There I was served the most delicious ginger tea I have ever tasted! They gave us more servings almost every step of the whole spa package...I feel so spoiled :)

The first is moroccan bath which I personally feel a bit rough and I even asked the therapist if there's a chance I will get bruises/wounds. My skin is very sensitive and I get cut/scraped easily and the brushes they are using feel quite rough for my skin :P After that, they put some mud all over and wrapped us like a cocoon :P After a few minutes, we went for the whirlpool tub to wash off some of the mud and enjoy the warm water and the bubbles :P Then we went to shower o completely take off the mud all over our body.

Next is the hot stone massage. It's not my first and I had a good experience from a spa near my place so I was hoping that this will be worth the extra pesos I shelled out. It is! Everything was perfect! The pressure, the warmth of the stones, the whole experience! I felt like I just went to spa heaven! It was great! The best! Worth every cent!

Highly recommendable and I'm sure to go back for more! :)

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

The Spa Map