The Solluna Resort Corbett

The Solluna Resort Corbett Rates and Deals

The Solluna Resort Corbett Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Very quite resort full of nature Jan 09, 2010
It reminds me to the resorts I stayed in while my safaris in Africa. It is around 20kms from one of the entrances to Jim Corbett Park. The place is spectacular as it is located down a huge canyon next to the river. All buildings and rooms are totally integrated with nature, so you just hear the sounds of all birds in the area.

As soon as you enter the restricted area from the hotel we were welcome by the hotel personnel. They offered us some kind of juice as soon as we got to the reception. Two young guys took as to our incredible cottage! It is a beautiful place indeed, very well decorated and very comfortable. The resort is quite empty, so I assume it is low season here. Actually it was quite cold, so we called reception and they brought us a heater! ☺ But is totally equipped for the hot season, as there is an AC system and also a big fan on the ceiling. In the garden we saw a cricked field, volleyball net, badminton and a beautiful swimming pool!

We had an incredible dinner but I have to warn you that almost everything is spicy! In the middle of dinner I had to fly to the bathroom again hehehe. I love spicy food but I guess my stomach is not used to it. I asked for wine but they only had beer… that’s all right! With spicy food I actually prefer beer than wine. The place is so isolated and no lights around, so you can take beautiful photos from the stars. If you are planning to visit this resort, bring a tripod with you, it is worthwhile!

The bathroom is huge and very well equipped, no hair dryer though… I would have never noticed but Silvia just told me that! ☺ And the service is superb! They are at all times asking you if you need anything with a big smile.

If you want to rest, this is your place!. No noises, no TV, not even mobile coverage in the rooms, you only hear birds and nature… if you go from December to February, bring warm clothes with you, there is no heating system and when you shower, you only have hot water for 3-4 minutes.

Good night, tomorrow we have to get up at 5am! ☺
ratu says:
Joder, vaya sitio!
Posted on: Feb 01, 2010

The Solluna Resort Corbett Overview

The Solluna Resort is nestled within the protected reserve forest of the Park. The Resort is operational, and in the midst of being reurbished. Post upgradation, the Resort would be rebranded s-OSolluna Sarovar Premiers-n. The Resort spreads over 25 acres, and is situated on a river bank. The Solluna Resort comprises 18 individual cottages, a conference hall, a restaurant and bar and a swimming pool. The upgrades include increasing the number of cottages to above 40.

The Solluna Resort Amenities

• Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Shops in Hotel

Related Travel Blogs About The Solluna Resort Corbett

Last day in Delhi
Today is our last day in India, as tomorrow we are flying back to Spain at 10.15am. From Agra to Delhi there are around 200kms but it can take you more than 4 ½ hours. Hopefully we can get in time t…Corbett Park, crossing small towns and villages • Sunbathing in The Solluna Resort garden after the 5 am safari • Getting…

Check The Solluna Resort Rates and Deals