The Singhasari Resort Batu

Check Batu Hotel Deals

The Singhasari Resort Batu Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
Not as expected Jun 17, 2013
When I choose a hotel room, I usually make a survey first before I booked. Either through Tripadvisor or some other travelling sites or simply read somebody's blogs which pop-up while I surf google.

I read many reviews about how unfit this hotel to become a 5 star hotel so I just want to try my luck when I booked this hotel. Another reason was because it was cheap compare to 5 star prices at average and it was the only 5 star hotel in Batu so far. I booked through Agoda and it cost me only IDR 1,139,961 (around 115 USD).

When we came to the room, the door could not be opened. There was a cleaning guy and we told him that the card can not functioned. He tried the card to open the door and the card could not make the door open either. So, he said perhaps because the card was not programmed yet. So, to make it short and faster, he use his card and open the our room door for us.

When we open the door, it was with cigarette smell and some cigarette ashes was piled at the corner of the bathroom. Wondering why it was not seen and/nor cleaned by the cleaning staffs, i instantly asked another room for a change. We asked through the front desk. We didn't have the chance to see the new room since we had limited time and had to leave soon to Jatim park.

In the evening, when we got back, very tired, all we found was that the room key could not functioned. It could not open the room door. It took 30 minutes or more just to get the attention from the front desk to handle the problem. Really such a bad service.

The room wall is very thin. There was a room nearby our room which full-filed with a bunch of people. They talk, they laugh and we could hear all the noise they made all night. Lucky us that we were so exhausted that we just fell asleep after touching the pillow.

Breakfast is average.

Lobby is extremely huge. I wonder, it's better to provide guests with huge rooms than a huge lobby.

I see they have an adequate pool although it's not heated, only the jacuzzi that has the privilege of hot water.

They have a pretty complete facilities for sport such as tennis court, golf court, swimming pool, fitness room. They also have a play center for small children.

Overall, I'm sure i will not stay there again if i go to Batu because it's lack of service.
Room was not squared.
Another view.
Bathroom
The extremely huge lobby.
cotton_foam says:
I think "Agoda" is not a reliable agency for hotel bookings! Yes their prices are extremely cheap but I don't trust Agoda anymore...I booked with Agoda for our hotel stay in Bangkok last year...
spocklogic says:
It looks a decent place, too bad the service is not good.
monky says:
Congrats your featured review Ari! :)

Check Batu Hotel Deals