The Sea Princess Anjuna Beach

Goa, India

The Sea Princess Anjuna Beach Reviews

staceyjamie staceyja…
I am writing this as a warning to all unsuspecting travelers like myself, who arrive at the Sea Princess, excited by its relative luxury compared to some of the guest houses in Anjuna. This place is dangerous, the manager Ernello, of the light eyes and glasses, is in cahoots with corrupt police officials,( whom he refers to as his friends). During my two days here, I was convinced that my room had been entered on at least two occasions when I was not there. This was confirmed when I was stopped in the middle of the night and harrased by police who told me they had information about me, and proceeded to fine me a ludicrous amount of money for riding without a licence...this is the norm in Goa. This was all done illegally of course

The next day, they showed up at the guest house, after I had spent most of the night crying, and Mr Enernello was involved in a financial transaction with them.

Stay away from this place if you want a stress, police free time in Anjuna. It maybe clean, but the people running it are dirty
ridhi says:
I am a frequent visitor at sea princess,I have never faced any problems.On the contrary the rooms and service are very good for Anjuna standards.I heard that this Ernello guy who worked during that year had a mental problem and was removed by the management after guest complaints.
Posted on: Jan 15, 2014
Chokk says:
Thx for the warning. Good luck onwards
Posted on: Apr 27, 2010
staceyjamie says:
Babes, the next time I see you on skype I will go into detailm you wont believe it. Have to chalk things up to experience I guess.xx
Posted on: Mar 18, 2010