The Sands At Nomad Hotel Mombasa

Check Mombasa Hotel Deals

The Sands At Nomad Hotel Mombasa Reviews

cindieloo cindieloo
Amazing getaway Mar 23, 2011
My ex-boyfriend and I spent one month in Kenya and we wanted to have sometime by the beach, so we booked one week at The Sands at Nomad. We received a very nice welcoming and were very well taken care of during the whole week.

We had booked our own beach cottage and paid for full board which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is why it cost a bit more than the average hotel stay, but I can without a doubt say that it was worth every penny.

We would wake up and when we open our front door, we'd see the beach and the Indian Ocean from our front porch. A 1 minute walk to the restaurant which was also right by the beach, where we could enjoy a wonderful big breakfast buffé. To then continue the day with resting or walking along the beach. One morning we choose to snorkle around a little island (Robin Island i think it was called), this island is only above water for a few hours before the high tide.

If we felt like it there was also an extremely relaxing spa area in the forest right next to the hotel that we could go to. I remember lying on a massage bed getting a relaxing massage and all I could hear were the birds in the forest and some monkeys jumping around on the tree tops.

I would highly recommend this hotel as a romantic getaway for two or just a relaxing getaway for 1. :)
Mombasa Airport
The front of The Sands at Nomad
Another view of the hotel.

The Sands At Nomad Hotel Mombasa Overview

Unrivalled in terms of its idyllic situation, exclusivity and tranquillity, this is the first Kenyan coastal resort to excel in the creation of the boutique concept. It is unparalleled in terms of the discretion of its service, the excellence of its cuisine and the range of its leisure options. The resort offers the ultimate Indian Ocean retreat. There are 37 rooms with is a wide range of different room categories, from Superior Beach Cottage to Standard Rooms in the main building, all uniquely Kenyan and romantic. Renovated in 2009, this beach hotel offers guests a range of facilities, including 24-hour reception and check-out services, currency exchange facilities, a bar, WLAN Internet access, room and laundry services and a car park.

The Sands At Nomad Hotel Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Parking
  • 24 Hour Reception
  • Currency Exchange
  • Laundry service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Mombasa Hotel Deals