The Salisbury

41 Salisbury Road Tsim Sha Tsui W Kowloon City:Hong Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Compare Causeway Bay Hotel Rates (4km away)

The Salisbury Kowloon Reviews

geoland geoland
A budget accommodation in a five star location Jul 17, 2011
I have been to Hongkong thrice and my first visit was something i must say not as pleasant as the next two. My firs visit left a somewhat not so positive impression of the people due to some encounters i had.

This however was totally changed when i visited the second time (of course, the third as well). This has much to do with the people that i initially encountered. I stayed at The Salisbury for four nights in June 2010 as well as another night nights in June of 2011. I must say that the hotel staff was very professional and very much willing to be of help to the delight of their customers.

I was on a dorm accommodation and there are two bunk beds in a room. The room, toilet, bathroom and beds are immaculately clean. Each has it's own locker and safety deposit box with a matching individual bed lights to boot.

You can’t ask for any better location than this, right at the center of practically everything…shopping, must-see places, etc. It is a five star location at a budget price. Surely, in my future visits to Hong Kong, The Salisbury will be my home.

Related Travel Blogs About The Salisbury

Hong Kong - Arriving
Landed at Hong Kong’s International Airport on Lantau Islands at 17:20 Wednesday 5th January 2005. I followed the Arrivals sign, down corridors, up stairs, down stairs. It seemed to go on for a…Salisbury Road, Kowloon side. Not to drop of passengers (who could afford it), but to join the traffic jam that…

Compare Causeway Bay Hotel Rates (4km away)

The Salisbury Map