The Salad Concept

Soi Nimmanhemin 13 Road, Chiang Mai, Thailand
+6653-894-455
The Salad Concept  - our salad, i didn't take picture of the other dishes. Remember we're hungry and forgot to take it :(
The Salad Concept  - The salad concept
The Salad Concept  - The Salad Concept
The Salad Concept  - Passion Fruit juice

The Salad Concept Chiang Mai Reviews

newtampo newtampo
The Salad Concept May 25, 2011
You’ll never reach Chiangmai if you’re there but never go to Nimman Hemin Street. :D This place is full of pubs and restaurants, bars, shops and lots of sightseeing. Salad Secret is located there at Nimman 13 Road.

I don’t eat much vegetable. Salad has never been my favorite menu. I love meat haha but this place changed my mind. I wish they had this kind of restaurant in Bangkok too. They sell only Salad with choices of dressing and topping.

Running the business by two sisters who love Salad and there wasn’t a place for a real salad in Chiangmai so they did by themselves. This place they use Hydroponic vegetable that comes fresh from the garden. It’s open only a year now but it’s full everyday.

They have two kinds of Salad A) Your choice: You can choose any topping and vegetable that you like and add cheese or any kind of meat you like in it then choose dressing. B) Special Salad: They will cook for you like Caesar Salad, Grilled beef with soy sauce Japanese style Salad, Salmon-Whole wheat Salad, Potato salad. We ordered both. Their special Salad was good.

Besides salad dish, they also have bakery and fruit juice. Love!
Passion Fruit juice
The salad concept
our salad, i didn't take picture o…
The Salad Concept
newtampo says:
:) hope you like it! :)) Have fun in Chiangmai :)))
Posted on: May 29, 2011