The Rouge

Sydney, Australia

The Rouge Sydney Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Disappointment Aug 27, 2010
I was told by SO many people that this was the place to be, so I really built this place up in my mind. But when I got here, it was so bloody small, and basically deserted, and it was 1 am on a Friday night. It was very small and I believe there was only one bar and a few couches. Why so many people recommended this place who actually live in Sydney is beyond me. The drinks weren’t cheap, there were no hot guys and if I remember correctly both bouncers treated my wing girl and me like we were pieces of meet. I was extremely hammered, so this may not be the best recollection, but I believe they smacked our bums with the metal detectors, and called us naughty. I mean if you’re into that sort of stuff, go there, but if you find that incredibly creepy and want to be treated like a human, girls, go somewhere else. But we were in Kings Cross, so it’s really our won fault! ☺

Related Travel Blogs About The Rouge

New Delhi, India
New Delhi, here we are!!  What a relief to have arrived here without any huge problems.  Hitchhiking continues to work out beautifully for us, so that’s wonderful. On the other hand,…Sydney. De la grande mosquée au Fort Rouge, en passant bien sûr par la porte de l’Inde…

Check Sydney Hotel Deals