The River House Backpackers
Wales, United Kingdom
The River House Backpackers Reviews
Very good backpackers hostel Aug 13, 2013
After reading some reviews this hostel gained my attention. I'm glad that I choose this hostel, they well deserved all the credits given by the other reviews!
- The staff is very friendly and helpful;
- Large beds in the dorm (200cm I think);
- The beds have good matrasses;
- The breakfast is tasty and they offer a wide range of foods;
- The location is very practical. Its near the train, bus station and the millennium stadium and close to attractions like the castle, museum and city hall;
- The toilets and bath rooms are not next to the dorms, they are situated on a different level.
- They have a decent kitchen and common goods like oil, salt and pepper can be used freely.
- They give away free food (like ice) in the evening some times.
- There are lockers in the dorm.
- The douches have doors that actually works in keeping the water into the cabin only.
- The stacked beds are somewhat wobbly, you can notice it when the person in the other bed turns around;
- The Wifi does not always have a strong signal, there was none in room 7.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!