The Ritz Restaurant - London

www.theritzlondon.com/dining… - +44 (0) 20 7493 8181

The Ritz Restaurant - London Reviews

Tanyaxo Tanyaxo
Afternoon Tea @ the Ritz. May 22, 2011
Tea @ The Ritz! Well, it's something you have to do once you in your lifetime, I've only ever been to the Ritz in London, so cannot comment on any of the others, however it is truly elegant like they say... It is pricey but its something you MUST do especially if you are in visiting London, after all its only tea ;) Tables have to booked about 3 months in advance but I would recommend it, 100 times over! I've done it the once and would love to do it again you are treated like a complete and utter princess!

I think the traditional tea menu is something around £40.00 per person eeeek! The menus are on their website to have a look but you must do it do it do it! It's a truly astonishing experience!

Related Travel Blogs About The Ritz Restaurant - London

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…London .   After I going a massive Toyota Land Cruiser with 2 Japanese girls and a guide and started out tour.   This took us in to a lion…

Check London Hotel Deals