The Regency Airport Hotel Hotel

Check Dublin Hotel Deals

The Regency Airport Hotel Hotel Dublin Reviews

aelder2259 aelder22…
Close to the Airport Apr 21, 2016
Pros: It's close to the airport, it's not that expensive, it's beside a convenience store, and the bar food is good.

Cons: It's in a state of repair, the beds aren't that comfortable, the bathtub is very narrow, no dairy substitutes for those with allergies

I was too tired to really care that the hotel is far from everything (not within walking distance) nor that it wasn't as nice as others I have stayed in. However, the bed was so uncomfortable, I had trouble sleeping in spite of being awake 28 hours!

Breakfast didn't open until 7am, so I had to wait around in the lobby. But, the person on duty at the desk brought me a nice pot of coffee on request.
coreyanderson coreyand…
Pleasantly Surprised... Apr 19, 2008
I didn't really have any expectations leading up to our stay, but I would have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. The outside of the building could use some updating, which was the cause of my initial hesitation, however the inside of the hotel was a very unique mixture of classic and modern decor. The lobby had crystal chandeliers and marble flooring, which impressed me right-off-the-bat! The hotel in general was very "green"--motion sensored lights in the hallways, and rooms where the electricity did not operate unless the occupants were in the room. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly--they went out of their way to get us a room right away, even though it was only 10am and check-in wasn't until 3pm. The city centre is only about a ten minute bus ride, and the bus picks you up and drops you off right in front of the hotel. The hotel has a few restaurants and a lounge within that were very convenient--especially when we got back from the city in the evening and weren't quite ready to head up to bed ("just one more drink")! The only real negative was the renovations that were taking place in other parts of the hotel. Some of the hallways leading to our room had exposed wires and rooms in mid construction (drywall dust and debree in the hallway); however, our wing was construction free! All in all, I'd stay there again!
The Regency Airport Hotel, Dublin