The Red Parrot

(401) 847-3800

The Red Parrot Newport Reviews

WaltJake WaltJake
The Red Parrot Nov 03, 2006
This was a very nice restaurant, on the corner of Thames St in Downtown Newport, though we had to wait 20 minutes in the bar for a table as it was a busy weekend..no big deal. We were a party of six, and no one had any complaints about their meal. Service staff was friendly and efficient, food was good. Only 1 problem: I thought I was lucky to get a parking spot right in front, at the end of the street. My truck was not sticking in the road or anything, but I got a $25 ticket for "not parking in a space". It seemed like a space to me! My friends had found a free lot just across the street, around the corner. I wish I had seen that! A good place to have dinner in Newport, right on the main corner of the shopping strip. Just avoid parking in the street if you can help it!
Lee, Emily, Me & Dawn, waiting in …
WaltJake says:
yes, it is!
Posted on: Oct 14, 2009
eva-lani says:
I'm trying to remember if I ate here...this is the place with a lot of stairs yeah?
Posted on: Oct 14, 2009
ellieisamazing says:
We go to Newport every year for our anniversary and this is the first year we DIDN'T get a parking ticket!
Posted on: Jul 09, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About The Red Parrot

Along the Waterfront
We met Joe and Jenn at the hotel, then relaxed there awhile before changing and getting ready for dinner.  We took both cars back into town, where we went to have dinner at The Red Parrot. …Red Parrot.  I found a parking spot in the street right in front of the restaurant, while Joe found a free lot down the street…

Check Newport Hotel Deals