The Reach A Waldorf Astoria Resort

The Reach A Waldorf Astoria Resort Rates and Deals

The Reach A Waldorf Astoria Resort Key West Reviews

WildwoodCorgis Wildwood…
Jul 15, 2011
Clean, spacious, rooms, private beach, great service, surprising Key Cooler drinks, a great place to stay. Private entry's that opened to ocean views, quiet rooms, just what a Key West Resort should be! Private, valet parking only increased the cost.

Would I stay here again? Definitely!
yz250fguy yz250fguy
Very nice but more hotel than resort.... Jul 08, 2010
To start my review I did enjoy my stay at the Reach very much. There are however some things that travelers should be made aware of before booking a room with them. The main thing is you pay for a resort style atmosphere but it's just a hotel. It's a nice hotel but the "amenities" that they say make there hotel a resort are nothing out of this world. Nice pool, nice beach, very nice comfortable rooms. I booked a ocean view but got a island view which was a big lime tree outside my balcony. I didn't complain though. The staff was very nice and helpful. If you want to party or see the sites it's a bit of a hike from the reach. The sunset party and the reef trips are located on the west side of the island and it can be a bit far when it's hot outside. I would not recommend walking that far if you have elderly or young children. But me and my travel buddy being in our twenties we tuffed it out and never drove anywhere. We did however rent a scooter for a few hours and it was actually one of the funnest things we did while we were there. Makes getting around super easy and it was fun to drive around on. SO if you are looking for a nice hotel away from the party side of the keys this is a good spot. Very family oriented and very clean. If you are looking to be pampered and then party all night I would not recomend this hotel. The price I paid which was around 180~200 a night I could of spent 15-20 more dollars a night and stayed on the west side in a true resort atmosphere. No regrets though just lessons learned and I do not regret staying there because we did have a lot of fun in the Keys. Next time i'll opt for the hiat or one of the big hotels on the west side.

The Reach A Waldorf Astoria Resort Overview

The pristine beaches of the Atlantic are within a few steps of the Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, which is a conveniently situated property suitable for the preparation and organization of all jaunts through the city. The historical district is nearby, and this is where you will find the Ernest Hemingway House, the Light House Museum, and the Key West Museum of Art and History. There are many dining and shopping opportunities within close distance to the property, and a few of the important business offices within the area for the working crowd. There are many water activities available, most of them found on foot. Most destinations are within walking distance to the Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort or guests can make use of public transportation.

In-room amenities at the Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort include wireless Internet access, satellite television, air conditioning, room service, and some whirlpool suites.

There is poolside dining available at the Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, as well as 24 hour reception, a fitness center, and an outdoor pool. Private beach access and a bar and lounge area are also available.

The Reach A Waldorf Astoria Resort Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Paid Parking

Related Travel Blogs About The Reach A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…keys in the door. As you can imagine then next day was a write off.     THAILAND   30 th May   Ceasing to exist, Crazy signs…

Check The Reach A Waldorf Astoria Resort Rates and Deals