The Rake Tapas

www.raketapas.co.uk - 01706 379689

The Rake Tapas Littleborough Reviews

Katie_Cupcake Katie_Cu…
Lovely Restaurant, Great Hosts, really Authentic Aug 15, 2012
The Rake is literally a two minute walk from my house so I suppose you can refer to it as my local, even my little brother does part time work for them so I think it's fair to say i've been there a fair few times.

Starting with the hosts, Mark and Dawn and there staff are amazing and very attentive they provide a great atmoshpere which is authentic, fun , family orientated and romantic all at the same time. Nothing is to much for them and they are polite and helpful and they are just the start of a great experience.

This is a little gem of the mediterranean situated on the outskirts of Littleborough. It is fantastic, the food is gorgeous although I have to admit slightly pricey unfortunatley. Your talking aboiut £6.00 upwards per tapas dish, so this is not somewhere you'd come for a quick meal out its more of a special event etc. They have a wide range of food choices incorporating meat, vegiterian and fish dishes from lobster to patas bravas there's something for everyone.

They also have a back garden, when I say back garden I mean a little part of your holiday dream. It is only open when it is sunny and moderatly warm so try not to be dissapointed if its not open when your there. If you do get the chance however go, the back of the rake is adults only with its own seperate thatched roof bar, clay oven and even a hot tub with deck chairs, sun beds and table settings. It even has bands playing in the summer so its an amazing place to sit with a jug of sangria and get lost.

I have never stayed in the bedrooms updatirs (as I live 2 minutes away) but if they are anything like the restaurant which boosts charcter I can only imagine they are the same, so if your travelling from afar take some time and make this a luxury pit stop!

Have Fun here! :)