The Qube

Check Shanghai Hotel Deals

The Qube Shanghai Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Really nice hotel close to the airport Jan 05, 2015
I was looking for a hotel close to the airport because I had stayed many times in Shanghai before and I didn't want the hassle of getting there for my flight the following day. It took only 10 minutes from the airport, which fitted me perfect. The neighborhood did not look the best but I didn't care much as I was not looking for any action anyway. The neighboring building was a shopping mall but I didn't feel like going there.

The hotel entrance was really nice and spacious. The design was very modern with loads of art and spectacular design. The reception staff was kind, precise and service minded. It didn't take long before I had my room and I was told that the hotel hosted a food festival, which I was welcome to join.

I was given a room on the 6th floor and it was a really nice and spacious: The room had high quality of comfort and a relaxing interior. There was a wonderful bed and the bathroom was fabulous and I especially enjoyed the shower.

After relaxing an hour or two I went down to the restaurant with the supposed food festival. There were loads of food, there was a wonderful selection of different flavors in their buffet.

Really friendly staff in the restaurant and next morning there was free shuttle to the airport.

I really enjoyed my stay and I would love to return again.
In the lobby