The Private Gym in the Micro District

Naxcivan, Azerbaijan

The Private Gym in the Micro District Naxcivan Reviews

mickeyd302 mickeyd3…
Jun 30, 2007
Trying to find this place was difficult. The Leech told me that it would take hours to get there by bus, but he had alternative motives. A friend of mine helped me find the place and it has served as a haven for me these past few months.

While it is not fancy, it will do the trick. There are so much more weights here than in the Olympic Gym. In addition to the equipment the Olympic Gym has, the private gym has a leg press machine, a hack squat machine, a t-bar machine, and a seated military press rack.

There are more adults lifting here and many of them give insights to the youngster on how to lift properly. While it can get a little crowded, people are generally respectful of each other.

The owner/operator is a nice guy who will try to speak a little English with foreigners such as myself. Most of the clients will also do the same especially if you are larger than them. Most are amazed that I am 40 and still in the gym. I have been told by some that I am older than their fathers and their fathers look older than me. I will take it as a compliment.

A month here cost 6 manats or 1 manat for each time you come in.

I like this place. It is not fancy, but it is a throwback to some of the gyms where I first started lifting. I am going to miss it.
Nothing fancy, just an iron den.
The outside of the best gym in Nax…
Naxcivan Map