The Prince Albert

London, England

The Prince Albert London Reviews

Glamour88 Glamour88
The Prince Albert Jul 27, 2010
This is not normally the kind of pub that I would stop in but I had just travelled all the way to Brixton to visit my hairdresser, where I was sat for over 2 hours, and I was starving so my mum and I stopped in this pub. From the outside it did not look too bad, it just looked a bit old but the inside of the pub was really run down, the wall paper was hanging of the walls, some of the tables looked as though they were falling apart and so on. However where we were starving we decided to stay, wish we had not as the food was terrible. Even the baguettes tasted as though they had been heated in a microwave, the baguettes were soggy. The waitress was really friendly, even though she looked absolutely exhausted. There was some amazing art work hung on the walls, in fact it looked a bit out of place.
Glamour88 says:
That's exactly what I thought but it turns out that if we had contained our hunger for 5 minutes longer we would have found a lovely cafe/restaurant. It was fresh inside, the food smelt gorgeous and there were lots of people inside - The Prince Albert was lacking all of the above!
Posted on: Jul 27, 2010
fransglobal says:
What do you expect in Brixton?
Posted on: Jul 27, 2010