The Point Hostel

Check Cusco Hotel Deals

The Point Hostel Cusco Reviews

aotw aotw
Good hostel Apr 11, 2010
I stayed there for 2 nights. The best thing is the location, very close to the main square an clubs.

It has a good atmosphere with it is bar where you can meet other travellers. The staff was ok, I id not talk much to them. The dorms were pretty large and bed comfortable, there were lockers in the room. The little downside, was that it was a bit cold to go to the showers but I guess in summer, this would not be an issue.

Stay there if you want to meet other travellers, have fun and do not mind the noise from party people.
The large messy dorm.
Ceailloig Ceailloig
One hell of a hostel Jun 02, 2009
One of the best hostels on my trip. Don't go there if you're after a nice quiet night with a lot of sleep. Do go there if you're up for some nights of partying and meeting people. I even enjoyed it so much that I ended up working there for just over a month in which I had an amazing time with all the people I met. A lot of them I saw again on later stages of my trip. The atmosphere is really good. The rooms are a bit big (tho there's some smaller ones as well) and the breakfast gets a bit boring after a week or so (bread, butter and jam) but I guess that's part of the deal. In the back yard there were some hammucks to enjoy the sun and a tv-room with dvd player for lazy days. The hostel has a travel agency and its own restaurant which serves surprisingly nice food and a bar (which might make it a bit noisy at times). Every night they'll take you to clubs in town, which'll give you some free drinks. The location is very good since it's only 3 blocks from the main square. It's not the cheapest in town but definitely worth it!
a beer bong, with rum&coke or vodk…
Bbq's in the back yard
The bar/restaurant
Cusco
FR-ank FR-ank
The Point Hostel CUSCO Aug 03, 2008
ahhhh Cusco, one of my favorite city !!! such beautiful city...

you can get there by bus or plane.

very old and historic city, with a lot of churches, museums, tourists, bars, restaurants, clubs.

i really liked this atmosphere ( rare but I wasn't sick at all ).

I;ve been 2 times. and the second times i went to the point hostel ( in fact you have 4 of them in CUSCO, LIMA, AREQUIPA and the newest in MANCORA )...very nice and warm welcome by the staff ( just young women in the entrance jijiji better, called me franchute...ok for me )

you have everything here : really nice patio, bar, little restaurant and mini-club...you can buy everything you need as a backpacker.

a lot of young people but happiful.

the only thing is : it's little noisy
this is the Point :)
ah ah ah when jim came there ? :D

Related Travel Blogs About The Point Hostel

Cusco - 'The Point' Hostel
The night I arrived in Cusco I made the mistake of listening to the touts at the station and ended up in a ten sole a night hotel with no running water in the middle of an estate that had posters pro…Cusco I made the mistake of listening to the touts at the station and ended up in a ten sole a night hotel with no running water in the middle…

Check Cusco Hotel Deals