The Plains Hotel

The Plains Hotel Rates and Deals

The Plains Hotel Cheyenne Reviews

JohnStone JohnStone
Step Back In Time May 17, 2012
Where do I begin? I first arrived in Cheyenne after dark and found the Plains Hotel quickly, but it took a while till I found the gravel parking lot located about a block away by the railroad tracks and a strip club. I never felt threatened, but it took the shuttle driver about 20 minutes to get there. I never used the shuttle again since it took so long. The hotel has old west charm and the elevator only holds two people at best. My room was down a long poorly lit hallway and the frosted window couldn't be opened. I suspect it opened to an alley? The bed was comfortable and the TV worked fine. There was a lack of outlets in the room and I had to use one in the bathroom to charge my phone. The bathroom looked like it was from the early 1900's and even had a medicine cabinet. The wireless Internet was slow and I couldn't get a good signal, but it did work. People that like ghost stories will like that the place is supposed to be haunted. The Plains is ok, but their website is misleading based on my experience there.
Downtown Cheyenne, WY - view of Th…

Check The Plains Hotel Rates and Deals