The Pink Palace Hotel Agios Gordios

Check Agios Gordios Hotel Deals

The Pink Palace Hotel Agios Gordios Reviews

haidgirl haidgirl
The Pink Palace for party people Aug 22, 2014
Well, I'm not sure what else I can add to the other great reviews of this party palace!

We arrived super late, like 2am, and the owner, Magdalena, actually came to the airport to pick us up, just to make sure we made it to the hostel safely! What a saint!!!

We arrived and like everyone that steps foot into this palace was immediately given a shot of ouzo. From that point on, we were rarely without a drink, thanks to the devilishly fun bartender, Sue!

We were originally booked to stay in an apartment at Corfu Backpackers, which is affiliated with the Pink Palace, but away from the hostel; however, the lady checking us in convinced us to stay in the main hostel area. She had me at, "You get free breakfast and supper with the rooms here." With that, we switched from staying at Corfu Backpackers to the Pink Palace! So glad we did too, otherwise we would have been too far from the nightly action!

Our room was clean and of average size. It had three single beds, which meant we had to push two together to make a double bed...European budget-style. The shower in the bathroom was broken, so you had to hold the shower head while you showered. A bit of a pain, but who cares because the view from the balcony more than made up for it!

The Palace offered something fun to do during the day, from kayaking, quading (25 euros per person), cliff diving, a booze cruise (25 euros pp), volleyball, etc, and something ouzo-orientated at night, like toga parties, face painting, flip-cup, beer pong, etc.

I, unfortunately, was limping around on a horribly sprained ankle, so I sadly didn't get to partake in any of the fun daytime activities. Everyone I spoke to who did though, had a blast!!!! I was so jealous!!!

I spent my days on the beautiful beach, a three minute stroll from the Palace, drinking cheap cocktails, basking in the sun, on one of their free lounge chairs. I also took full advantage of the free WiFi at the 24 hour bar!

Everyone staying at the hostel piled in to the main dinning area for supper at 7pm. We all sat together, like at a family supper, and shared crazy stories from our awesome day. The free supper provided was massive! You start with soup and bread, then move onto a huge main course of meat, fresh veg and salad. I'm veggie and they had no problem catering to that. The food was superb!!

After supper, the free-for-all began. I understand why they provide such a massive meal now, cause the party doesn't stop until well into the morning here! Sue's favourite trick was to line up ten shots for 10 euros!

If you are not a party person or you are looking for a super quiet holiday, steer well clear from the Pink Palace. This palace is reserved for the partiers and for the adventurous! Yeia Mas!!!!
The Pink Palace
The Pink Palace
our room
bathroom
missbluezeus missblue…
Party hostel at the beach Jun 05, 2012
This is a hostel on Corfu Island in Greece that is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

For around 20/25 euros a night you get a hotel style room that comes with breakfast and dinner. Breakfast includes fried eggs along with other typical hostel breakfast food. Dinner is a full meal of soup, salad and some form of Greek food.

The activities that they run in the day do cost a bit more then the average budget backpacker will want to spend but worth it. Quad safaris, Kayak Safaris, Booze Cruises.

At night the place turns into a major party. Either in their night club which opens in high season or at the 24 bar in reception. Saturday nights they have toga parties with naturally, pink togas.

This is for sure a party hostel and we found it hard to leave. Those looking to lie on the beach and relax can do that as well.
Abidos Abidos
Legendary Backpacker Pit Stop May 21, 2011
When I was traveling around Italy and Greece back in the day this strange place called the - Pink Palace - kept being mentioned. So many people were talking about it we eventually stopped for a look - our ferry from Athens to Brindisi conveniently made a stop in Corfu.

I stayed here in *gasp* 1993 or 1994. We arrived early in the morning and were immediately greeted with free shots of Ouzo. The Ouzo kept flowing after that, particularly at night in the nightclub. We had lots of plates broken on our heads (greek custom).

Party central for sure. The most difficult part was leaving. It was like a fly trap. The bus for the port left EARLY in the morning (maybe 4ish or something like that). So many mornings I saw people at breakfast who were supposed to have departed but overslept the bus. Pinche Ouzo! :-)

If you want a good party put the Pink Palace on your schedule. I can't believe the place is still going. So many fond memories!
akline akline
AMAZING Jul 18, 2008
All i can say about this place is its amazing, party every night, amazing breakfast lunch and dinner, abslutely no complaints.
fr33kman says:
I arrived like many others (a dodgy taxi speeding along the cliffs of Corfu), (or the Pink Bus) from the main harbour of Corfu.

The next thing I know I'm sitting at a plastic table next to a twenty-something year-old mother with her 5 year old daughter in tow. I'm trying to make the little girl laugh and ultimately succeed which is great cause the mom is cute. Then we ALL get served a shot of the famous "Pink Ouzo" by the "Doc" (and that includes the little girl [yep she's FIVE!!]).

About two hours later I am walking to the jacuzi to have a soak and out pops the little girl, pink bathing suit and blow-up armbands, dragging a pink lilo and, yep, she's a bobbing and a weaving her drunk ass off towards the beach. Smashed out of her mind on Pink Ouzo and shes only 5, classic!

It's one of those places you never forget, and never repeat!

Good luck!!!! :-)
Posted on: Jan 08, 2009
lovely_lori88 says:
Ah so jealous you got to go here...I wanted to go soo bad!
Posted on: Aug 10, 2008
CalgaryJay CalgaryJ…
May 22, 2007
Well my trip to the ever popular Pink Palace started with a shot of Ouza as soon as you walk in the doors. We had heard many great things about the Pink Palace when we decided this was the place to say when heading to Greece. Located on the beautiful greek island of Corfu, the Pink Palace is situated just minutes from the ocean and the beautiful beaches that Corfu has to offer! From start to finish, the Pink Palace was an absolute blast, too much fun to be had all around, from the quad safari to the world famous Pink toga party every Saturday! We had only planned to stay a couple days but ended up spending a week there and everyday was a new adventure and a new party. I met a lot of great people and have sooo many memories, definitely one of the best places I have ever been to in my life!

The cost of staying at the Pink Palace was relatively cheap considering for $21 Euro/day you got breakfast and supper and an amazing room. The rooms were beautiful with 3 beds, 1 bath, patio, air conditioning and lots of room for your stuff. The rooms were very clean and were practically new! The food was actually pretty good considering it was free in the morning and at night. Breakfast was mostly the same with a selection of eggs, toast, cold meats, cheese, etc. Dinner was pretty good as well and most nights was something different and actually had some nice flavour considering they were cooking for 400 + people.

The nightlife was awsome and almost every night you could find a party in one or more of the rooms around the Palace. Plus there is a nightclub attached to the Pink Palace where everyone eats that isn't too bad most nights. They were in the process of renovating another section that they will be using for an outdoor nightclub which should be open soon!

The staff was amazing as well and all of the day adventures like the quad safari, kyaking, cliff jumping, booze cruise, toga party, etc were exceptional! I'd have to say that the booze cruise and the toga party were definitely my favorite memories from the Pink Palace.

The prices for drinks were amazing at the Pink Palace as well! Drinks at the lower bar were only 1 Euro! Drinks at the upstairs bar weren't bad either at $2.50 Euro. There is also a store at the bottom of the hill that you could by really cheap liquor at but they don't like you having liquor in your room so you'll have to hide it.

All in all, I have yet to find a place as fun as the Pink Palace as far as hostels go and can't wait to go back in the near future!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or check out their website at www.thepinkpalace.com

Thanks

Jay
ottielisa says:
that sounds sooo cool!:D will def have a look for my coming summer holidays:D!
Posted on: Dec 14, 2007
sylviandavid says:
Good write up on this motel.... sounds like you had a blast!
Posted on: Oct 21, 2007

• Kayaking
  • Facsimile
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor