The Piccadilly

The Piccadilly - Seafood Platter

The Piccadilly Alykes Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Seafood Specialty Oct 31, 2009
The Piccadilly has now been in business for 40 years and is one of the most established in Alykes. Family run and sits below the hotel. Must be one of the few places we haven't stayed, but have met plenty of folk who have stayed here and it has a good name as a hotel.

Slightly up the road towards Katastari, on the right, it looks welcoming from the outside. Has indoor and outside areas, so you can choose depending on the weather and how you are feeling.

Good choice of food, and it looks as good as it tastes. Has a reputation as a seafood restaurant, which suits our son down to the ground.

Being October, the night we were in everyone was eating inside :-D. It was busy, and they had to go and get tables from outside and set them up for us, but it wasn't crowded. Noticed a couple of local bar owners were in as well, which would be a reccomendation on it's own.

Drinks brought promptly while we browsed the menu and despite it being busy were never rushed.

The kids as usual had saganaki to start :-D and then we ordered a couple of souvlakis and I had a spicy chicken, and my boy as is his won't, went for the seafood platter.

A good restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere, and over all the years I have been going to the resort I have never had a bad meal in here
The Piccadilly
My Chicken Supper
Seafood Platter
External area - it was cold and ra…

Related Travel Blogs About The Piccadilly

A Hole Day
Woke up to find it had cleared overnight, and made for the beach yet again. Still very windy though and the sea was not at all inviting. Son amused himself by digging a big hole in the beach, which w…Alykes and went to The Piccadilly for dinner. A really good quality restaurant that is part of a good hotel…

Check Alykes Hotel Deals