The Piano Bar at Harrahs

3475 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, USA - 702-369-5000

The Piano Bar at Harrahs Las Vegas Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Dueling pianos vs kareokee bar Sep 12, 2010
The Piano Bar actually caught our attention as we walked by because folks were doing kareeokee! We empathized with the dealers who were located right in front as they had to spend many hours litstening to all the tone deaf people that decided to take the stage. Our main grudge with the Piano Bar is that if you want to do kareeokee, you have to get there early because I think they stop offering the service around 2 in the afternoon; I prefer to embarrass myself later in the evening.

The Dueling Pianos are highly entertaining; as I read the other reviews, there were 2 fellows the night we went and not 2 girls. it's a good laugh, I just wish they had the kareeokee a little later into the evening.

If you are walking along the Strip, if you walk into Harrahs instead of staying on the sidewalk, you will run right into it.
Travelbuddys Travelbu…
Fun for everybody Sep 05, 2009
Cool place to hang out for the evening in Vegas! 2(3) girls challenging eachother on the piano playing all the favorite songs form the audience!!! Very cool!
poohstanggt poohstan…
Dueling Pianos Jul 13, 2008
Continuing the theme of piano bars, Kim told me if I enjoyed Matt Newbold's show (please see Extra Lounge Review) that I would love his dueling piano show. Since he duels on Sunday nights, we opted to check it out for a bit. I was warned that seats fill up here even faster so we needed to be there early.

We arrived around 8:15pm or so and karoake was going on but we managed to get a couple seats right around the rim of the pianos. I love the set up here at Harrahs as you have several choices of seating - small bar tables scattered throughout, actual high back bar seating, and then the perimter of the pianos themselves. We opted to sit right in the middle of the seats by the pianos, with our back to the bar itself.

Seating is free and did not appear to be any drink minimums. The karoake singers here definitely appeared to be regulars and some were excellent singers.

Matt arrived on stage at 9pm along with Joey and Scott who also duel at NY NY Hotel as well. What I liked about this venue is with the three piano players - they would rotate so there was never a break in the show.

The crowd at Harrah's was definitely different than that at PH. We had some people sit down next to us from Texas and Kim was on my other side who also is originally from Texas. I admit to getting sucked into the dueling when it was a war between California and Texas, ultimately giving Matt some money to stop the Texas songs. LOL.

The energy and vibe in this place was awesome. Everyone was dancing around and having a great time. There was plenty of space to walk around and dance without ruining everyones' view.

All three of the guys worked well together and played off each other very nicely - there was never a dull moment in the house. The bar drew quite a crowd of passerby's and some eventually made their way in and hung out for a bit.

Overall, I'd have to say the venue itself is the best for watching the show as there is not a bad seat in the house and if you aren't fortunate enough to get a seat, there is plenty of standing room with a clear view to the stage.

Although Matt only duels on Sundays at Harrahs, I've been told the regular show during the week features a set of female twins who are absolutely incredible as well. I did not have the opportunity to see their show this trip but will update my review next time I am in town and see them perform.

For more information on Matt Newbold, see my other review and visit his website at:
Matt Newbold
Kim and I at The Piano Bar
bundysmom says:
Texas rocks....back off my homeland! ha ha
Posted on: Jul 28, 2008
ratu says:
Damn! I have to come to Vegas!

Posted on: Jul 18, 2008