The Peak

The Peak - at the Museum

The Peak Hong Kong Reviews

uwatm8 uwatm8
"Don't forget your camera!" Jul 08, 2015
I'm a sightseeing junky, so when I visited Hong Kong, I knew traveling to the peak would be a fantastic adventure...and it was. Don't forget to bring your camera because the view is pretty wonderful from the peak. I used Klook Travel's peak tram combo deal to get to the top, so I got to skip all of the terribly long lines. The tickets were surprisingly cheap, so no complaints here. I'd recommend the view to anyone who craves a beautiful perspective of Hong Kong.
Cristine27 Cristine…
The Victoria Peak Hong Kong May 27, 2013
I went to Victoria Peak around 7pm and I was lucky because it was not raining that night. There were many tourist already outside waiting. I like the Mall at the Peak and also there are many restaurants inside the Mall. And also there are shops if you like shopping. :=)) The Hong Kong skyline is amazing. Stayed there for three hours and it was fun to take pictures. I also enjoy the tram ride way up. It was fun also. I would like to visit again someday :=))
Hong Kong Skyline
Hong Kong Skyline View
joeq65 joeq65
Victoria Peak a Hong Kong must see. Jan 17, 2012
When in Hong Kong and especially on a clear day one must go to the Peak. There are many ways to get there but for a first timer and tourist to the Peak it is probably easiest to take the Peak Tram from the Central MTR. Search on The Peak Hong Kong find the website and you'll get all the details you need. GREAT VIEW, nice reasonably flat walks, shopping, restaurants what's not to love. Well the price I suppose, like any other tourist spot expect everything to be double what it normally would be.
laenak laenak
the peak Apr 19, 2011
The Peak is truly one of the best places to go in Hong Kong. the view is spectacular and amazing and is great both during the day and at night. They have superb restaurants for when you get tired after walking and shopping. I would not recommend spending the xtra money on the sky view as you can go across to the other mall and get the same view for free.
alexkingchan alexking…
A must visit in Hong Kong Mar 11, 2011
You can take the oldest transport to the Peak. Although the peak is not a really high mountain. But when yu arrive there, you must love there. You can visit the famous night view in Hong Kong.
mmeurisse mmeurisse
The Peak in Hong Kong Jul 11, 2011
A visit to the Peak in Hong Kong is an adventure that must be had weather with family or a partner or on your own. There is something of interest for everyone, from shopping and eateries to a visit to the wax museum (a treat for everyone) and on a nice sunny day (even with a haze in the air), a hike around the Peak on the trail is a great way to take in a little history and some good scenic perspective of the islands and water surrounding Hong Kong. It is a good way to get out and amongst some of the nature that Hong Kong offers, to the surprise of many visitors.
comptrav comptrav
Great tourist spot Jun 23, 2011
The Peak is a great tourist spot in Hongkong. I would say that it is a must do once you are on the island.

you can go up by the Peak tram which is a technological marvel itself coz of the angle at which it ascends.

There is Sky terrace at the top from where you can see all of Hongkong.

Madame Tussauds museum is there on one of the levels as well as great shopping options.

I have added some pics here..
Hongkong from the Peak
View of the city
Madame Tussaud

Related Travel Blogs About The Peak

The Peak, Hong Kong Island and dinner at the Grand Hyatt Hotel
Day 2 saw the beginning of a wonderful day in Hong Kong, the rest of our group were all going on a Lantau Island Monastery Tour so that left Jacqui and me to our own devices. We were doing a dif…Hong Kong, the rest of our group were all going on a Lantau Island Monastery Tour so that left Jacqui and me to our own devices. We were doing…
Day 4 in Hong Kong : Science & History?
 Victoria's Peak! This was our next stop after the Science Museum. Considering that the Peak was one of the major attraction in Hong Kong together with it's expensive tram, we actually went all…Peak was one of the major attraction in Hong Kong together with it's expensive tram, we actually went all the way up without…

Check Hong Kong Hotel Deals