The Pancake House

NAIA Terminal 3, Pasay City, Philippines

The Pancake House Pasay City Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
presentable breakfast place for first-time visitor in the Metro Manila Jul 29, 2014
It is a very good place for breakfast and close to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) and SM Mall of Asia. We had breakfast here coming from NAIA.

The Pancake House is the Philippine version of IHOP (U.S. pancake restaurant) I believe, and franchised.

The dining area is clean and inviting. The restaurant has the American standard feel. Staff are friendly. The location is at the corner thus easy to find and to park not difficult. There's ample parking space.

Breakfast foods are hot, fresh and tasty. I liked what I ordered which is the Orange & Pecan pancakes. Their specialty are pancakes but in the menu are also selections of Filipino breakfasts like fried rice, fried eggs, and fried cured meat or beef tapas. Coffee is free refill.

They have free WiFi service.

A sufficient cool air makes it a good place to retreat from the humid air outside.

Bathrooms are clean and well stocked with toilet papers, hand wash liquid, and strong water pressure.

A presentable breakfast place for the first-time visitor in the Philippines!
Ils1976 says:
pancakes ... who doesn't love them! :D
Posted on: Aug 02, 2014
cotton_foam says:
I agree, Thomas -- for the need of pancakes! :))
Posted on: Jul 31, 2014
Sept922 says:
Awesome looking place for a little western food.
Sometimes you just need pancakes!!!
Posted on: Jul 31, 2014
TravellinChic Travelli…
Pancakes! Jul 29, 2014
Love their pancakes. Sometimes I crave it :) I fancy the plain one as flavored seem too much for me.

Pan fried chicken is also good but some food aren't good. They have rice meals, pasta and salads.

The branch I like to visit most is the one at harbour square because there is the view of manila bay while having breakfast. I like views while having breakfast as much as possible :)

Service is ok. You can use your credit card.

Meal will cost Php200/person and up.

Check Pasay City Hotel Deals