The Oyster Bar & Grill

theoysterbar.ca - 250-385+5562

The Oyster Bar & Grill Victoria Reviews

hummingbird50 hummingb…
Right downtown Victoria Nov 05, 2010
Okay I am going to give this a try.

I am writing a review for all you Oyster lovers. You know who you are!!!!

I came upon this oyster bar whist on a walk on my lunch hour (which by the way is at 1000am...because I start work at 430am.

I love the signs and the sayings they have put up...and the building is fabulous.

I did not get to go inside on this day because I did not have time, and it was still closed. I hate oysters so I have not tried them in there...I have had their salmon...and it is heavenly. Sorry ate the stuff long before I did this review.

I have shucked enough oysters in my young life, and no matter how you cook those poor old bottom feeder sponges...they taste gross to me...even if I was drunk..I don't think I would want to put one into my mouth :) hahahah This is however only my taste and opinion..for those of you who love oysters..well you will love this place.

I am told however, by a good friend of mine that this little oyster bar is the best in town. He loves it for the fresh oysters..and fine wines...and local brew. Unfortunately I still still only vouch for the salmon as I really don't like beer either...although I have tried to over the years..but...oh well what can I say..I am more the wine and cooler person...:) hahahaha

When I walk by the place and it is open I will go inside and get you some photos.

So for you oyster lovers, the menu has good variety, lots of different types of oysters and fresh seafood. There is even a what type of oyster are you questionnaire on their website :)

It is small, but always busy in the afternoons and evenings. It is I believe part of Pescatores Seafood and Grill...it's just in a different spot.

Inside it has a nice homey feeling, and it is very close to the inner harbour where you can wander around downtown Victoria, and just people watch.

I would highly recommend anyone who comes to Victoria to give it a try.

Salute!! To all you oyster lovers.
I love the building
Welcome
Hahahah I loveeeeeeee this sign:):)
hahahaha
reikunboy says:
congrats on your featured review
Biedjee says:
congrats on your feature!
Koralifix says:
Congrats on being featured, Bev! Nicely done!

Check Victoria Hotel Deals