The Orleans Hotel & Casino

The Orleans Hotel & Casino Rates and Deals

The Orleans Hotel & Casino Las Vegas Reviews

Maevum Maevum
Excellent Value off the Las Vegas Strip May 05, 2012
Convenient food court (i.e. Fuddruckers, Sbarro, Subway, T.G.I. Friday's); extremely low rates; free wireless internet at Java Vegas Coffee Shop; frequent shuttle between sister properties (Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon and The Gold Coast); in-house comedy shows at Big Al's Comedy Club are mediocre but cheap; mandatory inexpensive resort fee per night; not many tourist spots or shops within walking distance; rooms are large but rather outdated; taxi stand outside.
smran smran
Perfect stay for the price Nov 07, 2012
I've stayed at the Orleans Hotel and Casino twice and I must say this is the best value for your dollar! Check-in is seamless. Both times I went, I arrived very early in the morning, around 9:00 AM and each time I was allowed to check in early with out having to pay any additional money.

Once I got into the room I was pleasantly surprised to see a nice sized room with a couch and sitting area, which was perfect for additional guest without feeling crowded. The view was okay. I was facing the parking lot both times, but I was able to see mountains at a distance, which is good because I live in a city with no scenery, so a mountain at distance is better than what I see normally. Also, the room was extremely clean which made both stays really nice as well. I still can't believe I only paid 33.00 per night and the last time I went I only paid 28.00 per night. What a bargain!! There are so many things to do at the Orleans. I enjoyed a game of bowling at the very large bowling alley upstairs and was tempted to go to the movies, which is a Cinemark Theater, but I was so busy on the loose slot machines I never got a chance to go.

I enjoyed the buffet for lunch, nothing really to brag about, but there was a good choice of hot and tasty food for the price. I only paid 8.99, which is very good compared to some of the strip hotels. There is a Mexican Cantina that has a happy hour and they serve dollar margaritas during happy hour, which are really good,especially the mango ones. The the nachos were awesome for only about 4 bucks and could easily feed 2 people. The nachos were huge and meaty.

Now let's talk about location. The Orleans is not located on the strip, but there is a free shuttle that takes you back and forth to the strip and the shuttle comes around every 30 minutes. The Shuttle allowed me to go back and forth to the strip as I pleased. The last shuttle does run about 12:30 AM, but I'm an early bird and was back at my pickup location to take me back to the hotel without any problems. The trip to the strip takes only about 5 minutes, which includes only one additional pickup from another hotel.

Overall, my stays were great and I will continue to stay at the Orleans when I visit Las Vegas.

The Orleans Hotel & Casino Overview

This hotel is about one mile removed from the primary Las Vegas Strip. The Orleans Las Vegas is near attractions like Las Vegas Rail-Road Society and Century Orleans 12. The hotel is found at 4500 West Tropicana Avenue in Las Vegas, NV. The Hotel Orleans Las Vegas is just five miles from the McCarran Airport.

Rooms in this hotel offer satellite TV, Internet, direct dial telephones and niceties like hairdryers and irons.

There are 1,886 rooms to rent. On-site restaurants (13 in all) include Canal Street, The Prime Rib Loft, Koji Sushi Bar and Bistro, Big Al's Oyster Bar, Baskin-Robbins and the French Market Buffet. There is a business center for travelers, as well as a 40,000 square foot convention feature. Pleasurable amenities include a swimming pool, a casino, an arcade, a bowling center and a movie theater. There is also a spa tub in a garden like atmosphere, a massage center by poolside, and a fitness center with new equipment. The casino measures 142,000 square feet and includes a race and sports book, a poker area, and a keno area.

The Orleans Hotel & Casino Amenities

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub