The Original Pancake House

16460 West Bluemound Road, Brookfield, WI, USA

The Original Pancake House Brookfield Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
The Original Pancake House - Brookfield, WI May 12, 2012
The Original Pancake House was founded in Portland, Oregon in 1953 with recipes that were collected from around the world to make there unique and original menu. They are a small little chain restaurant that has a little over 100 locations in the US. There menu consists of pancakes, crepes, waffles, and omelets.

I stopped in at The Original Pancake House in Brookfield, WI when I was visiting my sister. She was off to work and I was headed to the Zoo but wanted to grab a bite to eat before I made it there. I ordered the Bacon Pancakes (Buttermilk pancakes filled with real bits of bacon), with 1 scrambled egg and a side of bacon. The food came to the table and I was like how in the world am I going to eat all of this. There were 6 pancakes that cover the plate and the bacon was thick cut. The flavors were amazing and was a little slice of heaven.

I was in and out of the restaurant in 20 minutes. The staff was friendly, the place was clean, and the food was amazing. I will say the prices are a little high but well worth checking out.
Bacon Pancakes
spocklogic says:
Nice - they have locations in a bit more than half the US States. I'll have to remember this in my travels and give it a try sometime if I'm near one.
Posted on: May 12, 2012