The Original Pancake House

5100 Beltline Rd, Dallas, TX, USA

The Original Pancake House Dallas Reviews

TSXSquirrelygirlie TSXSquir…
Pancakes that will melt in your mouth Sep 19, 2012
Heaven in my mouth. I love this place! I could eat here for every meal. Yes I'd weigh 400 lbs but it might be worth it for those sweet, sweet pancakes and crapes. Best place for breakfast hands down. The staff is friendly and super helpful with the menu. I felt very overwhelmed with the menu because I literally wanted everything. I saw other peoples food coming and it all looked and smelled super good. I have heard the wait can be bad but totally worth it. You will never go to poser IHOP or Dennys again for breakfast food.
williamsworld williams…
Great Pancakes and more May 05, 2009
These are some really great pancake houses. They serve a wide range of flavors including a Buckwheat pancake. They now have turkey sausage which is re4ally good. The staff is always pretty friendly and the dining area is always clean. I like taking friends here. It is a place where many business deals are made as well as friendships reconnected. There are 5 in the Dallas area and one in Austin. I would suggest the smaller portion meals, as they have just as much food as the original sets. They have some really good coffee that you can purchase and take home and brew yourself.

You will not be disapointed if you take the time to enjoy some of their great food.

By the way, My camera 's batteries died when trying to take some photos. I got the outside of this location. Enjoy.
The "Village" location in Dallas