The Only One Apartment Nis

Check Nis Hotel Deals

The Only One Apartment Nis Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
The Only One Apartment Sep 10, 2014
This place has a very good review from the previous guests who has stayed there, and the pictures at the website looks very attractive, and it has 24 hours reception, therefore I booked it through the internet, since I prefer a place with 24 hours reception so I could easily check in without prior phone call or appointment (and I had bad experience previously in Belgrade where the owner of the apartment did not showed up when I arrived even after I called several times and make appointment).

The place was very cheap with very good location, within walking distant from the main bus station and the old town. The old castle was within sight and I passed it from the bus station to this place. The single en suite room with air condition for the price of €15 per night without breakfast was a bargain.

The map provided on the internet was spot on – I find the place easily and I did not get lost either.

When I arrive at the apartment, the gate was locked and when I ring the bell nobody answer it. I start wonder about this since it was advertised to have 24 hours reception, but all look closed. One minute later, the girl show up on the street and she said she has moved my reservation to another apartment which was owned and managed by the same company, since it was low season and not many guests book the apartment. But she needs to check the reservation to find my name first since she does not have the list with her. She goes inside the house for five minutes and asked me to wait outside the gate and then we go together to the other apartment which located around 100 or 150m from the first apartment.

The other apartment located closer to the city centre (old town) –within 200 meter walk, and after check in and paid in advanced, I get my room which was located next to the reception area.

The room itself really nice and has modern décor but small in size (different size with what was advertised in the internet) and not much space to put my luggage or to hang clothing. There is one window facing the garage from the room. Unfortunately, it was a bit noise inside the room since I could hear people talking in the reception area and the phone ringing. By 11pm at night, it was quitter and I can sleep well. The mattress itself very comfortable.

The bathroom was spacious with glass shower and big hand basin, however the toilet need a little bit work I think since it keep move when I use it (sit on it) since it did not fix to the floor properly. Plenty of towels and soap dispenser in the bathroom.

Map and other tourist information provide freely at the reception desk and the staff were very friendly and informative with all sights around town.

Plenty of café and restaurant nearby to get food and also the mini shops to get water.
bathroom
bedroom
bedroom
bathroom

The Only One Apartment Nis Overview

The Only One Apartment is the type of accommodation intended for short-term or long term rent. The apartment is equipped to provide modern accommodation with the possibility of individual preparation of food.

The apartment consists of hallway, two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, dining room, living room and terrace. The apartment is about 90m2.

The apartment is equipped with telephone, fax machine, CATV, DVD player, radio receiver, wireless internet connection and air conditioning. Bedrooms are equipped with double bed (200x160cm) and classic bed (200x90cm). There is a possibility to add extra beds or children's bed at the request of the client. The bathroom is spacious with lying bathtub. The guests may use the washing machine.

Kitchen provides an opportunity for individual preparation and consumption of food and drinks. It is equipped with utensils and accessories for preparing and eating food, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, electric kettle, toaster, and so on.

Terrace is a spacious and convenient for morning or afternoon enjoying the fresh air, not far from the town wharf.

Dining is not included. The apartment is equipped to provide modern accommodation with the possibility of individual preparation of food.

The Only One Apartment Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite