The Old Spaghetti Factory

317 Banff Avenue, Banff, Canada
(403) 760-2779
The Old Spaghetti Factory - The TB gang for the Banff meetup at the Spaghetti Factory
The Old Spaghetti Factory - My dinner : )

The Old Spaghetti Factory Banff Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
The Old Spaghetti Factory Jun 22, 2010
We have eaten in Old Spaghetti Factory restaurants for forty years. Yeah, they opened their first location in Portland on January 10, 1969, but soon opened a location in Newport Beach, California, and we discovered it very shortly after that. And from day one they have been an amazing place to eat. Always great food, very good prices, and good service. Today they have locations all over the USA.

The ones in Canada are owned and operated by a separate and different entity but sure seem to have the same idea, same kind of service and nearly the same food. (The only way I know this is that in the US I can order angel hair pasta and there it was not available and the waitress let us know why). Not a big difference, and of course the same excellent service. And just like in the US, you will probably have to wait for a table because the word has gotten around to everyone.

No matter how you like your pasta, they have a dish for you that will please your stomach, and warm, fresh loaves of bread and butter to eat along with it. Also, they have a few other items on the menu for those few that are not ready for pasta dishes

And if you are really lucky here in Banff you will get a table at the open balcony. A few nice tables allow you to look out and see the wonderful scenic mountains surrounding Banff.
michayla25 michayla…
Nice Jun 06, 2010
I have never been to the Spaghetti Factory before. We got served some bread and garlic butter which was nice. Then you can choose a salad or soup. I had spaghetti and tomato sauce for my meal and it was good. Our server was very nice, the prices were reasonable.
travelngirl travelng…
Good family restaurant and for anyone on a budget Jul 23, 2009
I've been to quite a few Spaghetti Factorys in different cities. They are always a good choice for family's, those on a budget and if you want a decent meal at a decent price. This one was no different. Our Travelbuddy group decided to meet here for dinner on Friday night. The service was great and they had our food to us in no time at all. They went out of their way to take care of us. I wasn't in the mood for pasta so I actually ordered their NY steak and it was surprisingly good. My dinner which included salad, entree and dessert along with a glass of wine came to $24 with tip...NICE.
My dinner : )
The TB gang for the Banff meetup a…
Dancr says:
Great review Wendy. I agree, the service at The Old Spaghetti Factory was fast and courteous...and a great bargain!!
Posted on: Aug 01, 2009
travelman727 says:
Wendy, nice review! A good meal at a great price :-D
Posted on: Jul 29, 2009
peppertm peppertm
Apr 07, 2006
Like I had last August, I ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory again. Yum. I won’t go into details, as you can read the other reviews of it.

Related Travel Blogs About The Old Spaghetti Factory

Starbucks on Banff Avenue and the Banff Upper Hot Springs
We then made our way to Starbucks to have a refreshment and to meet up with Rosy who was hanging out waiting for us.  After about an hour at Starbucks we headed to our hotels to gear up in swimw…Banff Upper Hot Springs.  The natural hot spring water is funneled into a swimming pool and the avg temp is about 102 F...HOT.  I could only stay…
Bye bye Okotoks :(
We got up and checked out of our nice hotel. I will miss the little cute town of Okotoks. For lunch we had breakfast at the popular Cora's. Good thing we got there when we did, because as soon as we …Old Spaghetti Factory, which was very good. Before we left Banff we seen another Elk! As soon as we left…

Check Banff Hotel Deals