The Office

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

The Office Cabo San Lucas Reviews

aelder2259 aelder22…
Cheap lobster - nice view Apr 11, 2009
For around $20, you can get a steak with a huge lobster and eat it while sitting at a table on the beach. My only complaint is that there are lots of vendors trying to get you to buy their wares. I got tired of saying no while trying to eat.

They are also pretty generous with their shots of tequila, which they go around and pour by a guy dressed like a bandito.
sybil sybil
Jun 08, 2007
This place is actually quite expensive for what it is and for the raves i heard about it prior to trying it out. The location is pretty good though; i do like dining right on the beach with the sand under your feet.

the service was excruciatingly slow. i had the lobster taco and i was not that impressed.... Too salty. I did try my friend's shrimp taco and that was better. Another friend had the fish taco and that was just ok. as for the drinks, not as impressive although i did have the "real" pina colada -- supposedly with malibu rum and "real" pineapple served in a pineapple. That drink was ok (and not a lot) but the presentation was excellent.
lobster taco
"real" pina colada

Related Travel Blogs About The Office

Honeymoon Day 4
My Version: When I got up this morning, my stomach was bit rumbly. After a few trips to the bathroom, I took some Imodium to calm things down and went back to bed. William hadn't felt too well the m…Cabo San Lucas and a restaraunt called “The Office”, which was having its weekly “fiesta” show…

Check Cabo San Lucas Hotel Deals