The Odean

212-233-0507

The Odean New York Reviews

aswold aswold
Jan 26, 2008
YUMMY...that is the extent of my review. Ok, I'll tell more. The Odean Restaurant is located in Tribeca and it is easily accessible. It's not too far from the Brooklyn Bridge subway stop. The food can be classified as French, Bistro, American. It's a bit pricey but what else would one expect in New York City. The inside decor is art deco and the restaurant seems very clean. Whatever its label, the breakfast food is delicious.

I had ordered french toast with fresh berries. Had the cook throw in some whipped cream for good measure, too. MMM, MMM, MMM....I was so happy because I have never had french toast like what was served to me.They were so fluffy and cooked thoroughly & evenly. I enjoyed my brunch so much that I had almost forgotten that my new friends were sitting right beside me.

I highly recommend this restaurant. The service was good and the atmosphere was wonderful. I suggest that you make a reservation before heading out for The Odeon. You won't be disappointed.
WaltJake says:
mmm, sounds good! sorry I missed it!
Posted on: Feb 01, 2008
AndiPerullo says:
You told me you aren't a writer. You lied! Loved this review and I loved The Odeon!!!
Posted on: Jan 31, 2008