The Oberoi

Check Gurgaon Hotel Deals

The Oberoi Gurgaon Reviews

devmal devmal
One of the best hotels in which I've stayed Jul 17, 2011
I knew I was in for something special when a driver AND a member of the hotel staff greeted me at the airport to assist me upon my arrival. They then walked me to the car (a BMW 7-series -- not something you see regularly in this area of India), and the driver transported me directly to the hotel.

At the hotel, I was handed off to another staff member, who left my bag with a porter, and then walked me directly to my room. While the check-in proceedings were completed in-room, the porter dropped off my bag, and all of my questions were answered.

For the rest of my stay, I enjoyed my beautiful, well-kept room (about the size of a $1000/night room in NYC), as well as the rest of the property. I unfortunately didn't have the time to visit the spa, but I did take a stroll around the grounds, including the pool area -- all clean and top-notch.

The in-hotel restaurants served fantastic Indian, Thai, Japanese, and Chinese food. And every morning, I looked forward to the comprehensive breakfast; the Indian breakfast entrees were my favorite, but I also consumed plenty of fresh fruit, grains, yoghurts, and juices in the morning! (And for those of you who might fear getting sick while traveling in India -- I ate everything that was presented to me and never got sick.)

My room was serviced twice a day -- in the morning after I left and in the evening before I arrived back. Complimentary bottled water and a plate of fruit was always available in my room, and the tap water was also drinkable.

The most impressive aspect of the hotel was the service -- the best large-hotel experience I've had across literally many 100s of hotel stays throughout the Americas, Caribbean, Europe, and Asia. Most everyone on the staff greeted me by name, and all of my requests throughout the week were handled efficiently: car service to/from the office; laundry; a day trip to the Taj Mahal (including lunch at the Oberoi adjacent to the Taj Mahal); shopping in Delhi; umbrellas for the rain; special dining requests; etc.

The service was so personable (and personal) that by the end of the week, I ended up becoming Facebook friends with a couple of the staff members!

I am looking forward to my next stay at the Oberoi Gurgaon. And given my experience at this Oberoi as well as the one in Agra, I would not hesitate to book a stay at any of the Oberoi properties
Vishal Vishal
minimal, just opened hotel - luxury, spacious and modern Jul 28, 2011
i stayed here on a business trip. we got upgraded from the Trident (just next door) as they wanted us to experience the new opening of the hotel. Check in and out is seamless- decor is very modern and quiet. it's similar to the Trident's relaxing atmosphere. The executive rooms are huge, with huge luxury bathrooms. The toiletries somewhat sparse but fine. The butler came with a welcome drink which was nice. Staff all very polite and willing to help. Pool looks amazing- it's something like 60 meters or something but we didn't get a chance to use it. The gym was perfectly equipped with running machines where you can use your ipod and a polite, helpful trainer that helped me with freestanding weights.

As a frequent traveller, I personally love the layout of the Trident as it's mostly all on ground level. I prefer the feeling of not having to get into lifts. But The Oberoi is a great located hotel, with lots of staff, great breakfasts (waffles and scones cooked to order etc etc ).
aruns aruns
Booking a room at The Oberoi just got simple. Jul 15, 2011
Hi i had just stayed at The Oberoi, Gurgaon and the only word I can say for my stay was that it was GRAND. The amenities there were absolutely amazing . The best part was i got to book my done without any hassles. The online booking app on their facebook page was easy to use. I am going to recommend this place to all my friends and relatives. Keep up the service Oberoi. !!
chefchetan chefchet…
a bench mark in the oberoi tradition May 01, 2011
it is the hotel of my heart , because i feel that it is the place where i can make my self comfortable like heaven. please if you are coming for India visit go and have a feel of royal and classic luxury.

The Oberoi Amenities

• Shops
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower