The Oasis on Lake Travis

6550 Comanche Trl, Austin, TX, USA - (512) 266-6444

The Oasis on Lake Travis Austin Reviews

robzvoice robzvoice
The Oasis Sep 05, 2011
I decided to make way to Austin, Texas, to get away from San Angelo, Texas, over the Labor Day weekend. After the long 3-hour road trip to Austin, I stopped by this cool restaurant called "The Oasis", perched 450 feet above Lake Travis.

Location: The location of this restaurant was very scenic. The weather was beautiful and sunny and I absolutely loved it. The building itself looks well decorated and clean.

I got a table outside to take in the beautiful scenery of Lake Travis. The food was great and the service was okay. It was a little windy and I just about had to anchor everything down on the table.

The food: The food I ordered was great! As an appetizer, I had complimentary tortilla chips with some kick-ass guac! I washed my food down with their great-tasting mojito and margaritas.

The service: The service was good. Not the best, but not the worst. My food and drinks was served with very little wait.

After I ate, I took a look around taking pictures before departing. I highly recommend eating at The Oasis if you ever pass through Austin, Texas.

Here is their website: