The Oasis Kuta

The Oasis Kuta Rates and Deals

The Oasis Kuta Bali Reviews

jesse_k jesse_k
all it needs is a little TLC Apr 25, 2011
Booked this place through a tour agency and paid about 480sgd for 3 nights. Had to settle for it despite some less than encouraging reviews on tripadvisor, i settled for it due to a a tight timeline. To be honest it wasn't as bad as I expected.

Location - It's located further down a narrow alleyway (as many things are in Kuta) which is just a 5mins walk from the main Kuta area (where all the international surf brands are) and a 10-20mins walk (depending on how drunk u r) from where all the clubs are.

Appearance - The facade of the hotel looks sleek and modern when you first step in, and the swimming pool with coconut trees and greenery lining it really adds a touch of class to the place. Upon a closer look though you notice stains and cracks amongst other symptoms that indicate of a lack of care and maintenance over the years (found out from the staff it's about 9 years old as of 2011)

Room - stayed in a single room which i found to be rather spacious yet cosy. The shower and toilet facilities were basic to say the least, though most of the railings, flush and shower handles were a tad bit rusty. Oddly enough, their queen size bed turned out to be 2 single beds combined. Another thing was that I had power failures 2 out of the 3 nights I was there..on which the technician replaced the entire switchboard in my room much to my astonishment on the 2nd occasion. I think my favorite part of the room was the balcony overlooking the pool.

Service - The service wasn't anything special, but decent to say the least. I'm not sure if it's the case for every hotel in Kuta, but the only staff who did not try to sell us anything (like tours, seafood deals etc) was the room cleaner, whom we tipped generously before we left.

Overall - I wouldn't go back there again, but it's probably not the worst hotel you could settle for if you were lacking in options. would be fantastic with abit of sprucing up imho.
veronicalq veronica…
wonderful hotel-The Oasis kuta May 18, 2011
I love the restaurant I staied in Bali Indonesia-The Oasis kuta. Its clean and comfortable. I love the swimming pool a lot, almost swim every morning and night. The breakfast provided by the hotel is delicious and filled with the feeling of the Indonesia. You don't need to rush just enjoy your breakfast with the traditional Indonesia music.

I love the fresh watermelon juice and almost order two cups for me everyday. I prefer to chat with my friend on skype by WIFI(which provided by the hotel) and drink my fresh watermelon juice!!so relax.

But, the hotel seems a little bit old. the air condition is not that powerful. I am not sure about how much for me every night. I booked it from the travel agency, and because I required I don't want to share with other one, so they charge me 50 dollars more every night.

maybe it is a little bit expensive but the location is good.
Oasis Hotel in Bali Indonesia
macster07 macster07
Newly renovated & its close to the beach Mar 05, 2011
Stayed here in Nov 2008, i remember staying at this hotel before in 1998 cos of the narrow driveway going into the hotel. This hotel got a big make-over, the main swimming pool is still there between the 2 hotel blocks. I got a hotel voucher from a working in Bali, so we save some money on the hotel.

The Oasis Kuta Overview

This Bali hotel is situated in Kuta. Kuta is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the island, and guests will find a host of activities available. This area is also known for its nightlife. This hotel is located approximately 10 minutes from the airport by car. Private transportation or taxis provide the most convenient route to that facility.

This hotel has 70 rooms for hire in total. Each of the rooms is provided with air conditioning. There is a television in each room and the private baths are provided with showers. There are balconies or terraces attached to every room at Oasis Kuta.

Guests of Oasis Kuta Hotel may avail themselves of a massage onsite. There is a swimming pool and a garden where guests can relax. The hotel also has its own restaurant that serves local and international fare. There is a babysitting service available at the hotel, as well. The hotel also offers a laundry service to its guests.

The Oasis Kuta Amenities

• Spa bath / Jacuzzi
  • Garden
  • Direct dial phone
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower