The Oasis Beach Benoa Bali

Check Bali Hotel Deals

The Oasis Beach Benoa Bali Reviews

yuness yuness
“A good place to stay at Benoa Beach” Mar 04, 2014
I stayed here for 3 nights at The Oasis Beach Benoa. I had a great time here with a spacious room on the 2nd floor which had an ocean view also the swimming pool is just below my balcony and looks very nice and inviting for to swim.

The room is clean, bed very comfortable, a television, air conditions, towels and bottled water. Just need a bit maintain for the bathroom. The breakfast buffet was great. They provided Indonesian and American breakfast style foods of a wide variety to suit all tastes. The hotel also has a restaurant which I tried and was really good.

The location is strategic also, lots of restaurant which cater for everyone’s budget. If you are looking for a quiet and calm place for you to rest and relax, Benoa definitely is a good choice for you…also if you want swimming in the sea, you can go straight onto the beach or enjoy at the lovely pool and nice gardens, just off your hotel rooms steps.

The hotel staffs are very friendly, helpful and informative. The hotel provides the perfect spot for relaxation and rest. I really enjoyed my stay in The Oasis Beach Benoa because the atmosphere here was very nice. Overall, the hotel is very good value for money.
yuness says:
@Lauryl,I hope so...I have many hotel reviews...just to be helpful :)
Posted on: Jan 18, 2014
yuness says:
@Jim,thank you to take time to look and read...much appreciated :)
Posted on: Jan 18, 2014
Travel2014 says:
good to know and good pics!
Posted on: Jan 17, 2014
ariwardani ariwarda…
Standard May 16, 2012
Staying at this hotel feels like an anticlimax to the whole Bali trip this time.

The room is not under a good maintenance, even though it was built only several years ago according to the staffs. There is several cracks on the wall, Jacuzzi didn't work, and the rest of appliances and furniture seemed built with low quality or supplied with unpopular brands.

We booked via Agoda.com for deluxe room. It cost USD 90.29. When we checked-in,the receptionist upgraded our room to Royale suite, which is quite huge, 70 sqm including balcony. The bathroom is spacious and clean.

The room has only 1 trash-bin which is odd because usually at least there is 1 trash bin in the bedroom and another one in the bathroom. As a replace, there is a big basket under the wash basin but it supposed to be a laundry basket not for as a trash bin function.

The breakfast is very standard for 3 star hotel.

We were not interested in swimming in the rectangle swimming pool the hotel has because the pool location is centrally located in the hotel. Actually, it seemed the main eye-catching thing of the hotel architecture. So, everybody from every single room can look at you while you are swimming, which I find it was not a fun thing to do.

The lobby is on the second floor. So, you have to climb stairs from the parking area which is not suitable for elderly sit on wheeled-chair and for disabled people.

From the lobby to the lift, it is guarded with a wooden bench on the right. As long as they maintain that wood and replace it whenever it is getting decayed because of termites or age, that should be fine. On the left, it is guarded by several plain columns. Between those columns there are several centimeters difference which I find it's quite vulnerable for little children. They can walk too close to the edge and plunge and then stuck between the second and the first floor. There's a possibility for that to be happened. Hope the hotel management can figure out something to avoid accidents happen in the future.

The hotel is located on the beachfront and the wind is quite strong and good for flying kite. Also, we can do some water sports which are offered with many varieties (para sailing, jet ski etc)

There is a mini market just in front of the hotel which is quite practical if you need something during your stay.

Oh well, overall, I don't quite like to stay at this hotel. So, in the future, I don't think I will stay again.
sptang_90 sptang_90
Affordable simple resort near to the beach Apr 18, 2011
It is located at Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua Beach, the room is simple, clean and neat. the beach there is more quiet compare with Kuta Beach. At night we like to seat at the beach chair and watching star. surprisingly after midnight, there is security guard walk along the beach and ensure everythings is safe over there.

The resort also provided shuttle bus service to Kuta Beach and some other activities.
very long swimming pool
sunrise
cyndisoft cyndisoft
Service even before you arrive May 13, 2011
I would like to compliment this establishment on the service I have received even before I have arrived... I am traveling there in June and had difficulty in booking "swimming with the dolphins" which is my main aim while I am there .... booking was full 6 weeks in advance... They were kind enough to find me a booking and have reassured me via email that all my requests made will be looked after.. They have been amazing in supplying spa price lists and other important things like booking non smoking rooms..

I will keep you informed once I have visited....

Cynthia Dean
ary_tyas ary_tyas
get lose in the beach with great pool,white sandy beach Apr 03, 2009
First sight,this minimalis hotel welcome with theirs performance touch. Entren the loby hotel you can see most of the guest are group from asia (japanese,Taiwan,korean ext)

Pool very nice. Super!! y can swim longer than olimpic pool laps. View very spectakuler out door. I love to lay down on lazy chairs around pool. Its really good for being lazy here

Room i must say hmmmm less cozy than price we paid. Hotel room too minimalis for me. Like the most rooms hotel in Japan :-)) Interior room just simple cant make people stay longer inside. Maybe its their aims, that guest only spend time out door, who knows?

Breakfast buffet mostly asian style with bit touch of European breakfast. Want to get all must up early! they wont serve y with warm food if y come 30 minute before breakfast time over. Pity but we learn lesson here to get up early.

Price 700.000Rp/night we paid for the room incuding breakfast, tax and service. More than two days we would not suggest y to stay here except y enjoy being out door only. So not recomended for honey moon couple.

Beach is perfect. Security as well. Out of all out door interior very cozy and great but not theirs interior ;-((
pool view from restaurant

• Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Health Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes