The NoMad Hotel

Check New York Hotel Deals

The NoMad Hotel New York Reviews

stevenguyen stevengu…
Best Hotel in the Flatiron District Mar 27, 2007
Whenever I come to visit, I love to pop in to one of my favorite hotels in NYC.

The interior design was flawless with many wonderful artful details. I would describe it as an elegant chic sort of a cross between a British and Parisian boutique hotel. I have to mention that I was most impressed with the hospitality. I had the chance to interact with multiple staff, including front desk concierge, housekeeping, and security. Every single person was very courteous and helpful.

So often hotels can feel stuffy, standardized, and sanitary. They had beautiful rooms, great staff, chic and hip place with a great restaurant in the hotel plus a brand new NoMad Bar (speakeasy) added to the already great Pumpkin Bar and the wonderful Library Room. The downstairs Library Bar is a great place to have after dinner drinks. I took my friends here for a birthday dinner and we had drinks and the fried chicken appetizer, which was very good.

If you ever get the chance, please try the restaurant: it is memorable and very refined. Order their specialty rotisserie chicken, and thank me later. ;)

Check New York Hotel Deals