The New 7th Story Hotel

Check Singapore Hotel Deals

The New 7th Story Hotel Singapore Reviews

momiji momiji
Old but quiet hotel Jan 24, 2008
Singapore has tons of Hostels/Hotels. Of course I looked for hostels this time too. I talked to local friends that which area is easy for me to hang out. I first booked at different hostel. It was only girls dormitory but for some reason, they didn't put any price on their website. I booked but kinda not wanted to stay there anymore so I changed.

Changed to this unique hostel. It's actually hotel/hostel. If you want to stay with your friends or family of two or three, they have private room just like hotels but also has dormitory rooms. My room was 3 bed room. With a tiny window, a big TV, a tall but thin locker so you can put everything in it with a key and a comfy bed. The bad thing was they had only one concent and it was under the bed, kind of hard to use. Especially for women who wants to use hairdryer. If someone was sleeping on this bed, you can't actually used it or you'll wake them up. When my roommate was sleeping, I used the one in a common room.

Every floor has common space with books and couches.W

When I went there, they had only 2 computers but I think they have now Wifi. Internet was $1 for 15 minutes or so and very slow. I prefer to use at the different places.

This is a hotel so they give you towels, toothbrush and toothpaste. And they clean your sheets everyday. They have laundry machine at the top of this building (outside). And they also have a nice balcony. You can get a tan, read, relax, drink at night.

They have a elevator but it's a very old style so that they always have some old man to help you out. You can use stairs if you are in a hurry :)

My room was very cheap. $17 per night for dormitory room.

If you take metro from airport, it's on the same line so you don't have to change. I think it was green line..

* A sad news about this hotel.. it's CLOSED so you can't stay here anymore.. so sad :(
balcony 2
a view from the hotel
Lonelytravelerwin says:
I think you should leave it but updated it that this is now officially closed as of 2 Nov so other TBs will not start looking for this when they come to Singapore ;)
momiji says:
what??? so i have to delete this one???
Lonelytravelerwin says:
I read the newspaper today that the 7th Storey Hotel has ceased its operations and today is the last day as the building needs to make way for the new MRT line...what a pity!

Check Singapore Hotel Deals