The Negril Sunset

Coral Beach, Negril, Jamaica

The Negril Sunset Reviews

Chokk Chokk
The Negril Sunset #2 Apr 30, 2011
I had really looked forward to the Negril Sunsets because I had seen fantastic pictures on this site and I was not to be disappointed. We had planned to stay two days and I was planning to make a contest between the two on this site.

Both evenings I was waiting at the beach from 6 pm and waited to see the sun going all the way. I must say I found the view absolutely stunning. It was amazing and imagining that they have this view 350 days of the year makes it even more unbelievable.

I tried to both follow the sun down but also to find some nice shots; especially when there was some kind of action the water
Chokk says:
I was amazed :D
dqfn1 says:
Wow :big eyes of aw:
jose757 says:
beautiful!!!

Related Travel Blogs About The Negril Sunset

Ricks Cafe - West end Negril
As usual the tour bus arrived late again this afternoon, we had booked an excursion to go shopping and then on to Ricks to see the sunset ! Once we had been picked up by our bus we were taken to a s…sunset ! Once we had been picked up by our bus we were taken to a shopping Mall in Negril
first day in Jamaica
18:35PM - just waltzing past the balcony door as I see the most astonishing blend of colour I run to the door and push it open and I'm gobsmacked standing perfectly still, eyes glued to the sky&… 18:35PM - just waltzing past the balcony door as I see the most astonishing blend of colour I run to…

Check Negril Hotel Deals