The National Museums of Kenya

www.museums.or.ke - 254-20-3741641

The National Museums of Kenya Nairobi Reviews

WandaMichelle WandaMic…
Well worth a visit Oct 27, 2013
My last day in Nairobi and any plans. All the advertisements were about National Parks, Animal Centers ---- and more captivities centers.

So the Museum was an attractive option for me, although I was not completely sure.

I have 3 hours to spend at the museum and I wish I had more. The museum is small but the collections are quite good, I will say this is a pre-safari orientation must, it gives you some idea of all the animals you will see at your safari, but also, for those like me that wet to the museum after the Safari is also good, because gives you some information about those amazing creatures you have already seen during your safaris.

When I was there, they had some temporary art exposition, painting, and were really good.

The other collection I enjoyed a lot was the one about the Fossil Skull of the first homo.

Actually writing this review I found that the webpage is a very good guide for those who are visiting and want to find the main attractions of Kenya. Here I share again the webpage link: http://www.museums.or.ke/

Check Nairobi Hotel Deals