The Napier Hotel

9419 4240

The Napier Hotel Fitzroy Reviews

niki1013 niki1013
Awesome pub meals, very cheap!!! Mar 12, 2008
I love the Napier Hotel! We came here for dinner and drinks one night and I was a bit skeptical as I’m not usually a big fan of pub meals (not particularly cheap with quality that varies) I was really impressed with the food!!!

First of all the meals were cheap! Most mains were between $8 and $20.

Secondly, you get an enormous amount of food so its great value for money – no one on our table finished their meals.

Thirdly, the quality of the food was brilliant! I had a very tasty lamb burger with huge sides of salad and chips. One of our friends got the Kangaroo which was seriously the best we had tasted!!! It was only around $18 as well.

They have one particularly famous menu item appropriately called the “Bogan Burger” which is the most enormous burger you have ever seen with just about everything one it! It includes steak, a crumbed chicken filled, bacon, egg, a potato cake and salad all in one burger!! You will not eat for a week after this one. The Bogan Burger costs around $14 dollars.

They had quite a few decent beers on tap which we enjoyed with out meal

The venue it’s self is nothing fancy, a sticky carpet kind of place, but it is quite large with a decent amount of seating and a very friendly atmosphere

Compare Melbourne Hotel Rates (4km away)

The Napier Hotel Map