The Morgan House

1415 Dean Street, Fort Myers, FL, USA

The Morgan House Fort Myers Reviews

sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
Delicious food, great deal, in the River District Dec 10, 2009
My first stop during my vacation to Ft Myers was Morgan House for lunch. I ordered seared tuna with ginger rice and vegetables and it was cooked perfectly and packed a wonderful flavor throughout. VERY, VERY fresh!!

*** has GREAT discounts for lunch here. Buy a certificate for a buck or two - with the purchase of $30 guests get $20 off! Our lunch was very cheap (but of course we bought beer in addition to the food!)

I was impressed with portion, quality, presentation and price.

My next stop here was for the Friday happy hour which offered a free buffett starting at 5pm. Satay chicken wings, deep fried vegetables, and chinese dumplings were the first few things on the buffett that I saw. The place is famous for their Friday happy hour buffett and food goes quickly, so if you want to go here be there when they open. The food was good though the choice of offerings wouldn't necessarily be something I would order off the menu. Quality seemed good and for free it can't be beat.

Bar happy hour offers 50% off beer and drinks and live music. Service was very friendly and down to earth. I felt like a friend when I was at this place.

Morgan House is on First Street, just a few steps away from Hotel Indigo. This building is one of the orginal landmarks.

Lunch prices range from about $5.95 to $14.95 with a good selection and variety.

Dinners are a bit higher around $14.95 to $28.00.

Casual attire any time.

The restaurant has 2 different environments - one is the bar/grill area with booths and big butcher-block tables, the other part has white table cloths and candles. Pick your style!
seared tuna with ginger rice and v…

Check Fort Myers Hotel Deals