The Moose

+45 3391 4291

The Moose Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
The Moose Feb 20, 2010
I entered Moose for the first time in a couple of years. Moose was a bar that I visited a lot in my younger years; it was a place that was a bit rough in its appearance but I had never had any problems being there.

The most important reason for entering Moose were their very favorable prices and their even more interesting happy hours. I had completely forgotten this until I entered.

I had been out walking in the cold streets of Copenhagen and we had just had a short visit to Charlie’s bar which is situated just around the corner and when we ordered our two beers, the price was less than the half of what we paid in Charlie’s.

When you enter the bar, it feels like you have walked in to an old punk place, or a hip alternative bar in Berlin. Everything is very naked except for all the graffiti on the walls. It is a bar where you still can smoke so be prepared that your clothes will be smoking. During the day the main bar is the only room that is open, but in the evenings they open the backroom, which is a small room with 8 – 10 tables. In the evenings this is also the only place where people can smoke.

This is a place where they sell quantity more than quality; they don’t have many different beers and types of alcohol. The bar is situated in one of the better bar streets in Copenhagen and the street can be very crowded in the Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
Behind the bar
A cold Carlsberg
martindane martinda…
Fine playlist on the jukebox and cool people May 16, 2010
It is not a fine and delicate cafe for trendy people. It is however a fun and chilled place with reasonable prices compared to other bars down town Copenhagen. Just go and hang, meet people and have fun.

Related Travel Blogs About The Moose

Day 6: Oland - Copenhagen (II)
After the moose sanctuary we had a nice lunch break in a tiny restaurant in the woods, before starting the long drive to Copenhagen. The drive into Denmark's capital was like entering another wo…moose sanctuary we had a nice lunch break in a tiny restaurant in the woods, before starting the long drive to Copenhagen

Check Copenhagen Hotel Deals